MP4 Nation Forums
MP4 Nation Store - MP4 Nation Blog - MP4 Nation Facebook - Brainwavz Website

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 pm 

They look good,will have to give them a try next month,and while I agree with LiquidN on the cable being a bit too memory prone,I have learned to just accept it for the quality cable it really is.I look forward to getting my grubby paws on these for a review :)

Ainol NOVO 7 Elf II 7" 1024x600 Capacitive Screen, 16 GB of memory, 1GB of Ram, 32GB microSD card, Dual Core, Android 4.0.3 with the Custom Dark Elf Rom. VIDEO REVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpsSK5G0XMo

UG802 Android On A Stick HDMI based Android TV Device. 1080p Video, 4GB Ram, 32GB microSD card, Android 4.1.1 Jellybean, Rockchip 3066 Dual Core. VIDEO REVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqd1AjJm60

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:44 pm 

what will these sound like? what kind of sound signature will they have?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:10 am 

Oooh shiny... :shock: These look nice, though I'm not one to spend this much on earphones. What I am looking forward to, though, is the announcement of whatever the OS-36 is (3.6 screen?).

Phone: Meizu M9
IEM: Brainwavz M1, Cube F1
Headphones: Cube F6, Beats Pro clones
Old Players: Cube H880FHDR 4GB, Meizu M6SL 8GB, RAmos T12HD 8GB, OS-43 16GB, OS-81, Onda VX767 8GB, Creative Zen Vision:M, Microsoft Zune 30

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 am 

How can bass refresh...?? :P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 am 

Wow - at this price point, the M3 is forced to compete at an elite category. Around the same price point are the Re0, ReZero, and the clearance TF10's (though they're currently about $200). Among universals, the next level includes the Fischer DBA, RE 252 and Radius DDM (~$150-$175). Most MP4nation earphones hit above their weight so I'm very curious to hear where these fall.

Based on the vents on these earphones - they must be dynamic drivers. I hope the vents don't mean they're bad for noise isolation. I felt the M2's were great for Bass and Mids, the areas that could have used the most improvement were treble and detail. If those two areas were hit - these could be real gems. Can't wait to read some reviews.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:49 am 

Looks nice razzer. Do you have any other photos of it? I wanna see what they look like with the tips in place, and at different angles.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:24 pm 

The Warrior Poet wrote:
Looks nice razzer. Do you have any other photos of it? I wanna see what they look like with the tips in place, and at different angles.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm 

dragon2knight wrote:
They look good,will have to give them a try next month,and while I agree with LiquidN on the cable being a bit too memory prone,I have learned to just accept it for the quality cable it really is.I look forward to getting my grubby paws on these for a review :)

Some people have a love hate relationship with the cables, i don't, i really like them much more than the standard cable. The coating also makes them more durable in the long run.

PolloLoco wrote:
Wow - at this price point, the M3 is forced to compete at an elite category. Around the same price point are the Re0, ReZero, and the clearance TF10's (though they're currently about $200). Among universals, the next level includes the Fischer DBA, RE 252 and Radius DDM (~$150-$175). Most MP4nation earphones hit above their weight so I'm very curious to hear where these fall.

Based on the vents on these earphones - they must be dynamic drivers. I hope the vents don't mean they're bad for noise isolation. I felt the M2's were great for Bass and Mids, the areas that could have used the most improvement were treble and detail. If those two areas were hit - these could be real gems. Can't wait to read some reviews.

Oh i fully expect there to be a much wider debate on the M3 than what we see on the M2 as far as comparisons go. The M3 will hold their own, if they are everyones cup of tea that is a different story. In the end my hope is that the overall consensus is that the M3 are worth more than the price, i have no doubt in my mind that people will not be impressed with how they sound.

The Warrior Poet wrote:

More pictures soon, don't worry :)

Thanks all for your kind words, i will be also offer a one time $10 discount coupon for those who purchased a pair of M2 or M1 directly from our store, this include if you bought a pair in a combo/value pack :) You will be able to use the coupon during the presale also, so owners of the M1 and M2 can get the M3 for just USD$69.50 :) More details on this offer later.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm 

admin wrote:
You will be able to use the coupon during the presale also, so owners of the M1 and M2 can get the M3 for just USD$69.50 :) More details on this offer later.

You are an evil genius. :twisted:

Do the $5 discount for posting a review on m2s also apply with that discount?
and if so that is going to make them really big discount.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 pm 

Thanks cartelps. Sweet deal raz.^

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next