MP4 Nation Forums
MP4 Nation Store - MP4 Nation Blog - MP4 Nation Facebook - Brainwavz Website

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:53 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:05 am
Posts: 4605
Location: Da Bronx, New Yowk, in Da United States of 'Merica
They look good,will have to give them a try next month,and while I agree with LiquidN on the cable being a bit too memory prone,I have learned to just accept it for the quality cable it really is.I look forward to getting my grubby paws on these for a review :)

_________________
Ainol NOVO 7 Elf II 7" 1024x600 Capacitive Screen, 16 GB of memory, 1GB of Ram, 32GB microSD card, Dual Core, Android 4.0.3 with the Custom Dark Elf Rom. VIDEO REVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpsSK5G0XMo

UG802 Android On A Stick HDMI based Android TV Device. 1080p Video, 4GB Ram, 32GB microSD card, Android 4.1.1 Jellybean, Rockchip 3066 Dual Core. VIDEO REVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqd1AjJm60


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:44 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:47 am
Posts: 82
what will these sound like? what kind of sound signature will they have?

_________________
-Home rig: HP G60 laptop(running Linux) -> HeadRoom Desktop Amp/DAC -> Sennheiser HD650
-Portable rig: rooted HTC Droid Incredible --> Brainwavz M2 IEM's


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:10 am 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 6:34 am
Posts: 574
Location: Connecticut, U.S.
Oooh shiny... :shock: These look nice, though I'm not one to spend this much on earphones. What I am looking forward to, though, is the announcement of whatever the OS-36 is (3.6 screen?).

_________________
My gear:
Tablet: Cube U10GT 8GB
Music: Cube C30/NaNite N2 4GB w/ 4GB TF card
Phone: Meizu M9
IEM: Brainwavz M1, Cube F1
Headphones: Cube F6, Beats Pro clones
Old Players: Cube H880FHDR 4GB, Meizu M6SL 8GB, RAmos T12HD 8GB, OS-43 16GB, OS-81, Onda VX767 8GB, Creative Zen Vision:M, Microsoft Zune 30

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:58 am
Posts: 88
Location: Caput Mundi
How can bass refresh...?? :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 am 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:09 pm
Posts: 546
Wow - at this price point, the M3 is forced to compete at an elite category. Around the same price point are the Re0, ReZero, and the clearance TF10's (though they're currently about $200). Among universals, the next level includes the Fischer DBA, RE 252 and Radius DDM (~$150-$175). Most MP4nation earphones hit above their weight so I'm very curious to hear where these fall.

Based on the vents on these earphones - they must be dynamic drivers. I hope the vents don't mean they're bad for noise isolation. I felt the M2's were great for Bass and Mids, the areas that could have used the most improvement were treble and detail. If those two areas were hit - these could be real gems. Can't wait to read some reviews.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:49 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:01 pm
Posts: 14272
Location: USA
Looks nice razzer. Do you have any other photos of it? I wanna see what they look like with the tips in place, and at different angles.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:24 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:47 am
Posts: 2272
Location: That one place, with the house.
The Warrior Poet wrote:
Looks nice razzer. Do you have any other photos of it? I wanna see what they look like with the tips in place, and at different angles.

Image

_________________
Unboxing of Window G85 & Newsmy Momo M-toucht + PT2
Review of the Ainol V6000HDT (Updated: 09/06)
Unboxing of the Nationite HDVP-1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:53 am
Posts: 22449
dragon2knight wrote:
They look good,will have to give them a try next month,and while I agree with LiquidN on the cable being a bit too memory prone,I have learned to just accept it for the quality cable it really is.I look forward to getting my grubby paws on these for a review :)


Some people have a love hate relationship with the cables, i don't, i really like them much more than the standard cable. The coating also makes them more durable in the long run.


PolloLoco wrote:
Wow - at this price point, the M3 is forced to compete at an elite category. Around the same price point are the Re0, ReZero, and the clearance TF10's (though they're currently about $200). Among universals, the next level includes the Fischer DBA, RE 252 and Radius DDM (~$150-$175). Most MP4nation earphones hit above their weight so I'm very curious to hear where these fall.

Based on the vents on these earphones - they must be dynamic drivers. I hope the vents don't mean they're bad for noise isolation. I felt the M2's were great for Bass and Mids, the areas that could have used the most improvement were treble and detail. If those two areas were hit - these could be real gems. Can't wait to read some reviews.


Oh i fully expect there to be a much wider debate on the M3 than what we see on the M2 as far as comparisons go. The M3 will hold their own, if they are everyones cup of tea that is a different story. In the end my hope is that the overall consensus is that the M3 are worth more than the price, i have no doubt in my mind that people will not be impressed with how they sound.


The Warrior Poet wrote:
Looks nice razzer. Do you have any other photos of it? I wanna see what they look like with the tips in place, and at different angles.


More pictures soon, don't worry :)



Thanks all for your kind words, i will be also offer a one time $10 discount coupon for those who purchased a pair of M2 or M1 directly from our store, this include if you bought a pair in a combo/value pack :) You will be able to use the coupon during the presale also, so owners of the M1 and M2 can get the M3 for just USD$69.50 :) More details on this offer later.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:36 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:47 am
Posts: 2272
Location: That one place, with the house.
admin wrote:
You will be able to use the coupon during the presale also, so owners of the M1 and M2 can get the M3 for just USD$69.50 :) More details on this offer later.

You are an evil genius. :twisted:

Do the $5 discount for posting a review on m2s also apply with that discount?
and if so that is going to make them really big discount.

_________________
Unboxing of Window G85 & Newsmy Momo M-toucht + PT2
Review of the Ainol V6000HDT (Updated: 09/06)
Unboxing of the Nationite HDVP-1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:01 pm
Posts: 14272
Location: USA
Thanks cartelps. Sweet deal raz.^

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
[
SEO MOD © 2007 StarTrekGuide ]