The E10 is one of SoundMAGIC's new range of IEM earphones, a quality mid-range earphone that excels in the mid-ranges and lows. With an energetic and quick yet balanced sound signature, and with a bass where the impact is felt, you really can't go wrong for the price.
- "The sound signature of E10 is balanced with a mild U-shaped frequency response, forward but not rich, quick, energetic and dynamic with a fairly strong bass. Bass reaches down deep to sub-bass and hit with good impact" - In Ear Matters
- Great quality with balanced sound
- Great bass and clear mids
- Robust and durable build
- Comfortable fit with great sound isolation
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10mm
- Frequency range: 15 ~ 22000Hz
- DC Resistance: 16ohms ± 10%
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2dB at 1Khz/mW
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Connector: 3.5mm gold plated
- Dimensions (Packaging): 100 x 100 x 42mm
- Net weight: 11g
- Gross Weight: 54g
- 2 x Pairs of silicone ear tips
- 1 x Pair of biflange silicone ear tips
- 1 x Cable clip
- 1 x Travel pouch
*The included accessories with this product can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if SoundMAGIC decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- more than 4 month(s)
- I've bought and tried many different earphones over the years and had various issues from the sound being poor to them not sitting in my ear correctly. These earphones however have everything! I used them for 7 hours straight at the weekend and sometimes forgot they were even in! Very comfy and didn't fall out once. The sound is on par with some of my more expensive headphones too. Overall a great product and I will be buying again if/when these ones give up on me.
- more than 5 month(s)
- I have just received my pair of Sound MAGIC E10 IEM Earphones and they are so much better than what I expected! Amazing sound, price and packaging. Thanks mp4nation!
- Please alsoread my review of PL50 in MP4 product review.
Just like PL50 ...bought this E10 based on reviews and forums praising its bass and fun sound signature. Also was dissapointed with it coming from bass thumping iem that I was used to. Yes the sound was very forward for me and the high was a bit too much for me but the bass was not kicking in as much as i want it to.
But with my new Fiio X3 ...it really shines just like my other Soundmagic PL50 ...the sound produced with this baby when paired with the right source really what makes this E10 special ...the bass now is thumping hard and the mid and high are just hitting the sweet spot where it is no longer harsh. Also it fit in very well and doesnt fall out easily.
With these baby... i no longer have to adjust my EQ setting ..if I want fun sound with va va voom bass - go for my E10 and if I want detailed and good separation n soundstage - go for PL50.
Soundmagic have actually trumped in its price n performance ratio which also equal to the task of producing excellent sound.
Music have never sounded so good.
Also have started to wrap my cable of E10 like friendship bracelet to minimise microphonic noise and work in progress- pic attached.
- Purchased these for a friend last year and have to say after trying them out myself,they are extremely good,very sparkly,a tad boomy and has decent mids,build qualiiy is decent as well and the wires are very durable.Highly Recommended
- more than 11 month(s)
- They look really great. The metal housing is solid, but what got me is the cable. I expected the cable as in the photos and all the reviews(not very good), but they came with a red cable like from Brainwavz M1s. I was so surprised, it looks perfect and it is tangle resistant.
The sound is very good, it is not absolutely neutral, what makes it more funny and interesting. However, nothing is too forward. The detail is just an average.
They comes with a "leather" pouch, clip and tips. The tips comes in two versions, the softer and the harder, both in S/M/L. There is also one extra set of bi-flanges on the earphones.
In conclusion, if you are looking for really solid, good sounding earphones, buy em. If you are looking for a more detailed and neutral (less funny) sound, buy PL30s. If you want both the fun and the detail, buy Brainwavz R1.
cable (I am not sure all comes with that kind of cable)
not the best detail (but still not bad)
- This is very nice pair of IEM around 30$, very much on par with Brainwavz M2, which makes them a great deal for any buyer.
They pretty much handle most music genres with ease and deliver more openness than some of the popular IEMs. A must buy for any music lover.
- A good improvement on the PL11's, however slightly weightier in the ears. the metal casing makes them a sturdy piece of kit.