The E10 is one of SoundMAGIC's new range of IEM earphones, a quality mid-range earphone that excels in the mid-ranges and lows. With an energetic and quick yet balanced sound signature, and with a bass where the impact is felt, you really can't go wrong for the price.
- "The sound signature of E10 is balanced with a mild U-shaped frequency response, forward but not rich, quick, energetic and dynamic with a fairly strong bass. Bass reaches down deep to sub-bass and hit with good impact" - In Ear Matters
- Great quality with balanced sound
- Great bass and clear mids
- Robust and durable build
- Comfortable fit with great sound isolation
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10mm
- Frequency range: 15 ~ 22000Hz
- DC Resistance: 16ohms ± 10%
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2dB at 1Khz/mW
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Connector: 3.5mm gold plated
- Dimensions (Packaging): 100 x 100 x 42mm
- Net weight: 11g
- Gross Weight: 54g
- 2 x Pairs of silicone ear tips
- 1 x Pair of biflange silicone ear tips
- 1 x Cable clip
- 1 x Travel pouch
*The included accessories with this product can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if SoundMAGIC decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
- Best bang for buck iemReview by Faheem
- Good earphones for the priceReview by Robert
The sound is very good, it is not absolutely neutral, what makes it more funny and interesting. However, nothing is too forward. The detail is just an average.
They comes with a "leather" pouch, clip and tips. The tips comes in two versions, the softer and the harder, both in S/M/L. There is also one extra set of bi-flanges on the earphones.
In conclusion, if you are looking for really solid, good sounding earphones, buy em. If you are looking for a more detailed and neutral (less funny) sound, buy PL30s. If you want both the fun and the detail, buy Brainwavz R1.
cable (I am not sure all comes with that kind of cable)
not the best detail (but still not bad) (Posted on 1/23/13)
- Best Pair of IEM around 30$Review by akshay
They pretty much handle most music genres with ease and deliver more openness than some of the popular IEMs. A must buy for any music lover. (Posted on 12/5/12)
- Very good!Review by Cameron
(Posted on 10/8/12)