Free Fedex to select destinations:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
BRAINWAVZ M4 are a dynamic driver based earphones which will take your ears to rock n' roll nirvana. The M4 have a sound that provides detail, depth and bass, giving a sharp and pleasurable sound. The sound signature is well suited for many song genres but most notably Rock, your AC/DC, GNR, Bon Jovi, Zeppelin and other rock god bands will, simply put, rock on the M4 with guitars and vocals well represented. BRAINWAVZ M4 drivers are housed in a sleek barrel shaped housing made of metal and uses a high quality cabling.
- Clear & detailed sound.
- Vocals and guitars well reproduced.
- Sleek and stylish.
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10mm
- Rated Impedance: 16ohms Closed Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 101dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 20 ~ 20000Hz
- Distortion: <= 0.3% @ 94dB
- Channel balance: =< 3dB (at 1000Hz)
- Rated input power: 4mW
- Maximum input power: 20mW
- Plug: 3.5 mm gold plated, L Shape
- Cable length: 1.2 meters Y cord
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 160 x 135 x 38mm
- Net Weight: 10g
- Gross Weight: 132g
- 1 x Comply foam tips
- 3 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 x Shirt clip
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Warranty card
*The included accessories with this product can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- more than 2 month(s)
- Depending on the price, very good quality and balanced sound. I would recommend.
-Cons: Cable thin, a little heavy on the headset parts, rubber insulation is poor.
But the sound quality is very good.
- The bass is well balanced but the treble and vocals seemed to be a little bit owerpowering on my ipod touch 5th gen.But you know ipods they have a crappy eq so its almost impossible to get a good balance when you need.So I blame the ipod on that one.The vocals on this one is just unmatchable and unbeatable I have used a pair of jays and they are well above as far as the price range goes but these m4 pairs are in par with them.So cheaper but same vocal deepness.Another thing is the sound stage,you can hear and differentiate each instrument and you can clearly visualize the placement of each instrument at the time of the record.So another plus and thumbs up on that one too.
- If you have to decice between M4 and M5, just go for both and compare them 1:1. Just a question of personal preferences soundwise if you ask me. Highly recommended anyway
- Package is very well made, professional design, and comes with free hard case which surprised me.
- more than 2 month(s)
- im using R1's but i compared R1 with my friend's M4 and i can clearly say that M4 has more natural sound than the R1. and build quality is impressive.
- more than 7 month(s)
- These have great sound for the price, particularly after burn in. However, the button is practically useless. It is really difficult to click properly, eg click three times and it stops the track instead of going back one. This means I have to click it about 10 times to go back a track. The clicking is also really loud, people on the train think I am trying to send morse code.
These would be perfect headphones if the button was not a ye olde telegraph morse code button. They would be great if it was a soft button with volume like those found on apple and logitech headphones.
- more than 5 month(s)
- The M4 is a good performer for electronic and acoustic music. It has a strong well defined bass, quite laid back mids and smooth clear treble. The only disadvantage is moderately high price, but promotions and sales can make it very profitable.
- Bass stands out from mids and highs, but these things do well to maintain great sound quality at all levels, and are amazing for the price.
- more than 1 year(s)
- I have this item and also a non-mic M4. Both earphones sound quality are similar.
It has a balanced sound character, but it's a little bassy. And in very highs, there's a little distortion. For example in a electro guitar solo which guitarist rocks the area :)
There's an important point, earphones sound changes appreciably with burn-in. When i listened first time, i didn't like so much but i let them bur-in and i get a good result. If you don't like it for first time too, grab earphones with your music device to you desk, it plays itself. And after minimum 10 hours, you're going to feel difference.
Also microphone is a big pro for this item, it works good, i have no problem with that, and it's compatible with my Android phone.
- more than 9 month(s)
- I immediately loved how well these little beasts sound. I'd say highs are a bit recessed, but at still a decent level - you can't ask more from a product of this price level.
Mids are nicely underlined - not "in your face style", in a good way. Bass is awesome.
I also loved the hard case which came with the buds, looks great and is comfortable. I also had no problems with the cable in the mic version.
If you're looking for something decent under $100 these things really deserve to be looked at.