- "the Trident punch above their weight in every aspect: detail, extension, separation, clarity, and flat out enjoyment." - User Review at Head-Fi
- Impressive build quality
- Balanced, accessible sound signature
- Great accessory bundle.
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 6.8mm
- Frequency range: 10 ~ 20000Hz
- DC resistance: 16ohms
- Sensitivity: 95 ± 2dB at 1Khz/mW
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Connector: 3.5mm gold plated
- Dimensions (packaging): 203 x 149 x 44mm
- Net weight: 22g
- Gross weight: 165.4g
- 2 x Pairs of wide nozzle silicone ear tips (S/M/L)
- 3 x Pairs of narrow nozzle silicone ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 x Pair of biflange silicone ear tips
- 1 x Soft, synthetic PU leather pouch
*The included accessories with the DN-11 can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
DUNU DN-1000 Hybrid Balanced Armature & Dynamic IEM Earphones - Free Fedex 2 Day To Select Destination$209.50
DUNU DN-23 "Landmin" In Ear Monitor Earphones w/ in-line Microphone - Free Fedex 2 Day To Select Destination$84.50
Bundle: FiiO X3 24/192 DAP + Dunu DN-1000 Triple Hybrid Earphone + 32GB MicroSD + Leather Case - Free Fedex 2 Day To Select Destination$399.50
- more than 4 month(s)
- Very good and durable pair, especially for the price.
I love it a lot.
- more than 6 month(s)
- It still works after 5 months of normal use, I don't baby them, but I don't abuse them. I've used them everyday for about 2 months while commuting by foot, recently switched to cheaper pairs because I REALLY LIKE THESE, and I want them to last longer.
They sound more interesting than the Brainwavz M4 and M5 IEMs, making them the best sounding pair that I own. They have a strange sound signature, and it gets very addicting to use them just to get that strange sound. It makes deep female vocals sound real nice. If you listen to artists like Leona Lewis or Utada Hikaru, you'll love these.
They definitely aren't neutral, so if you are looking for neutral sound, stay away from these! I also think they may be too bass heavy for rock or metal music. For hip-hop, rnb, or electronic music, these are great.
A downside is the construction does not seem very tough. I mean the metal housing seems strong, but I don't really trust the cord. If I wore these almost every day for a year, I wouldn't expect it to last more than a year.
- more than 7 month(s)
- Very good quality of earphone - very reach and deep sounding - it is best choise for this money - you never be regret!!! Очень качественные наушники для своих денег, в магазинах и при вдвое большей стоимости вряд ли найдутся лучшие. Берите - не пожалеете.
- more than 1 year(s)
- 3 days ago i receive this earphones.
Its very good and beautiful box.
I like deep-deep bass, and this earphones give it to me. Im very happy. DnB, Trance, Progressive etc. sounds good. Guitar in rock-based styles little whorse, but not bad. Overall sound quality is 7/10, but for this price is 10/10!!!
Cons for me is simmetrycal cable. I more like unsymmetrical.
- Pros: Build Quality, Accessories, Crystal Clear Sound
Cons: Weight, Shape
First off, the build quality for this price is AMAZING. The DUNU DN-12 Trident is a TANK. Nothing is stopping these things. They are solid.
Even opening them up out of the box makes you feel like you spent at least 10x more than you did. The packaging is top notch. So is all that is included.
Sound quality after burn in is magical. Highs roll of perfectly with only hint of needed sparkle. Mids are forward and oh so clear (my favorite part). Lows stay where they belong. They to not push themselves into the mids at all. Thus I would call these "Bass Neutral" instead of Bass Light.
The sound out of these IEMs is "Monitor" quality. You get a great representation of what the artist actually recorded.
My only issue with the Trident is the fit. Or more the weight and shape of the IEM. They look and feel like a heavy "trumpets". So even with the correct tip, the weight of the DUNU can make the IEM sag to the bottom of your ear tips.
Value is top notch. There is nothing in this price range that can touch the DN-12 for overall sound and build quality.
- I would like to say that this is my 1st DUNU product and i am impressed.
this may be sometimes uncomfortable for long time wear.but the sound is good better than E10 & E30 ...
VAlue For Money!!!
- Amazing sound quality for such a cheap IEM. They sound smooth with strong bass.
It's also really well built.
- It’s a thick, rich and warm sound. The detail isn’t going to wow and amaze but for the money it’s a good as you can really ask for. Most importantly I think, these get nothing wrong.
- Dunu Trident DN 12 needs burn in period to get the actual SQ.
here is my impression of DUNU Trident
* Bass is heavy and punchy.
* Mid is Focused and clear.
* Sound Stage and Separation wise enough
Earphone is somewhat heavy which will not fix securely in my ears.