I've finally finished changing the font of the Teclast 1.12 to a better one.
Now everybody can enjoy the latest firmware with good font and memory card integration.
I also created a complete .lst for people who want to mod the player.
I also change wrong wordings so it looks more professional.
maderin: can you remove all the older post that i made on modding the player as those will be useless with this new one. it will only confuse people on which one to use.
The download includes:
rockres.bin (for those of you who are currently using Teclast 1.12 you can just drag this to the firmware partition)only use this rockres.bin if you are using TECLAST 1.12 and if you're not you have to update!
RKUpdate Tool (for those who need to update or change to Teclast 1.12)
Teclast 1.12 firmware (when you install this firmware, it will automatically have the good font and right wordings because i used rkwexplorer to put the altered rockres.bin back to the original firmware,,so you don't need to copy the rockres.bin to the firmware partition.
Complete .lst (the lst contains all images needed to mod the player,,will only work with the rockres.bin of teclast 1.12-included)
Original icons compilation (all the actual icons needed to be modded but there seems to be a bug with image search editor saving the images one pixel larger to the right so you need to crop 1 pixel from the width)
teclast.sys (put this in the player partition to access firmware partition)
This took lots of work and patience and this might be the last lst that i'm going to make unless teclast or nationite releases a new firmware with very good updates.
if you have any questions just post in here!