UPDATE: I managed to Fix the problem.
If your getting the same problem with your device, being, that i just flashes 0% on the test device forever here is how i fixed mine.
1.I took the back off of the ONDA.
2.I unscrewed the mainboard off of the plastic case and turned it over. (it was still connected to the screen and battery)
3.I connected it to the computer. It came up green in BatchUpgrade as normal.
4.I then ran a PIN/Needle across the large chip on the back, which caused the device to disconnect. (See image below)I ran the needle along the pins shown in the Green Circle. However, running them along the other side can also bring up the device in blue on BatchUpgrade
5.When the device came up again in BatchUpgrade it showed up BLUE not green. It did take a few tries to work. (Also, try using RKAndroid Tool and the "Erase IDB")
6.then with RKAndroid Tool I chose to flash the original Boot.img , system.img , recovery.img , kernel.img and misc.img to it (although i think the only one necessary was the boot.img.
In the log it said "downloading boot code. . . . OK!" and then proceeded to test the device, only this time it succeeded. And continued to flash the data onto the device.
however, nothing came up on the device
7. i THEN proceeded to use BatchUpgrade to AGAIN flash the ORIGINAL update.img to it. Which succeeded. and then the device booted up as normal!
Afterwards, i put the device back together and it works again! Hopefuly others who see this post will find it useful for the "Testing Device 0%" problem.