Just in case anyone has not switched build.props before, here is how you do it.
you will need this modified build.prophttp://www.mediafire.com/?y2rusz24sahahp2
and an root file explorerhttp://download.estrongs.com/app-es-file-explorer.html
1. Install your ROM and don't open any google related apps or the market (google play)!
2. root the tablet (instructions in this thread)
3. Install the file explorer (either thru the tablets browser or copied over from your computer)
5. mount /system as RW by opening ES file explorer, press menu>settings, then scrolling down and checking Root Explorer, select yes on the warning, select allow on the pop up, check Mount File System
4. use the file explorer to copy FinalmodICSbuild.prop from where ever you put it to /system. to navigate to /system in ES file explorer, select the blue star in the upper left corner of the screen, then select the phone icon in the popup bar. this will take you to the root of the file system, then select the folder labeled system.
5. delete build.prop in /system
6. rename FinalmodICSbuild.prop in /system to build.prop
8. Open the market and search for google maps then order and chaos. if it worked they should both be available.
you can of course use any root file explorer that you like, but I prefer ES file explorer because you can download it without having to go through the market.
This modified build.prop will change the interface from the ICS tablet interface to the phone interface. you can change it back if you want by opening the build.prop file in /system with ES file explorer and changing the line:
the only reason I changed it to phone is because the tablet interface wants to run at 120 dpi, but the dpi had to be at 160 for some of the market apps to show up and run correctly.
The app drawer will look to small after you do this because the dpi has been set to 160. you can safely change it to either 180 or 240 to make the app drawer fit the screen correctly after you complete the 8 steps above.