Looking around in some chinese forums, i noticed that window is going to sell an sdk 2.0 version of the window n50, i hope that is just a software upgrade and not an hw upgrade because i hope they are going to release a bug-free 2.0 version of the firmware for our device and not a new device....
same hardware n50dt with new sdk2.0 software thats all. with same bugs/positives:
- unresponsive screen (sometimes u have to double click/or after one click is reading as long click, after going left/right on home screen stuck in the middle)
- unabble to connect to wpa2 psk secured wi-fi networks
- new sdk: new home layout: a`la honeycomb...
- a lot more free ram
- semi faster (btw, by enabling stagefright (or something like that, it is fooling benchmarking aps, u will get more than 2000 pts),
- actially it is faster in web browsing
- chainfire3d supose to work
- skype video call supose to work
Me, personally staying with 1.28 (0905), after some tweaking it`s good one. all is working (beside skype video call (can receive/can`t send)), is having troubles with going to sleep properly (solved by going to enable ethernet connection & disable then).