Alpha Brainwavz

Sourcery

Re: Alpha Brainwavz

Postby Sourcery » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Ok, I have never "burned" any headphones in, could you please explain how this is done? What does this "do" to the headphones? Does it change the character or what?

I hooked them up to another computer where the volume was set quite high. It was so loud I couldnt even put them CLOSE to my ear :) So they can play quite loud... :) I just need some BASS too :)
http://www.AndroMIDs.com - Firmwares, Custom ROMS, apps, howtos for the MIDnite and other Android MIDs.

Current setup:
MID: Nationite MIDnite (loving it (did after 5 minutes))
Portable Musicplayer: Nokia 5800 with Philips Bluetooth headset, Onda VX530 (mostly used by my daughter)
Video and Music player: Laptop with radiolink to multiple speaker systems, also Bluetooth connection to speakers (Belkin bluetooth reciever)
Nationite HDVP2 streaming from a Server with 2,5TB of music, movies, tvseries and photos via TVersity (trying it out)
-------------------

Huggy

Postby Huggy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Burning in simply refers to them being used after a while. Some benefit from burning in as the sound quality subtly changes as the moving parts inside the earpiece loosen.
Totally lacking in sense and style.

Ingenuity™ by maderin1 - The New Fragrance

will13

Postby will13 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:13 am

No bass?, mine are bassy, either that or my M1's even with E5 bass booster is crap lol
PVP: Ainol V6000HDT 8GB
Music: Sansa Clip+
Tablet: iPad 3G
IEM: Brainwavz M3/ M1
Phone: LG Optimus 2X

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. - FMA

trulakerhead

Postby trulakerhead » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:51 am

Ordered a set with my MIDnite, can't wait to hear!!

I was in car audio for years and have missed anything good sounding for a long time. These just might feel a small void. The processors have a lot to do with it too, so for those looking for amazing sound from the MIDnite, you probably want to check out the sound from the S:Flo2 as it has (4) high end processors. That will broaden the sound of the Alpha's even more and the M2's would probably sound euphoric.

Headphones: Brainwavs Alpha
MID: aPad v3 (returned) ; Pandigital Novel (Pandahome hacked, limited - but returned)
MIDnite - going good!
Phone: Droid Eris - rooted 2.2 kaosfroyo-v30
http://www.cre8techange.com

Sourcery

Postby Sourcery » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:22 am

Will13: Really? You have bass? I have listened (a Lot!) lately to these, and thought they might get better with time. They do sound nice, but they are VERY distinct in the treble, and noooo bass at all? Maybe mine are broken then, and thats why theres no bass?

Oh well...
http://www.AndroMIDs.com - Firmwares, Custom ROMS, apps, howtos for the MIDnite and other Android MIDs.

Current setup:
MID: Nationite MIDnite (loving it (did after 5 minutes))
Portable Musicplayer: Nokia 5800 with Philips Bluetooth headset, Onda VX530 (mostly used by my daughter)
Video and Music player: Laptop with radiolink to multiple speaker systems, also Bluetooth connection to speakers (Belkin bluetooth reciever)
Nationite HDVP2 streaming from a Server with 2,5TB of music, movies, tvseries and photos via TVersity (trying it out)
-------------------

halgameguru

Postby halgameguru » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:32 am

Hey Raz any chance of the Alphas getting resurrected again? I know they've had 2 good goes but I was looking to get a handful for friends.
The problem with you Americans is that you're just too uptight. You never just sit around together to smoke a cigar drink a pint and talk about God. -C.S. Lewis

Huggy

Postby Huggy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:51 am

will13 wrote:the M1's are good for rap, was listening to recovery last night, and noticed a lot of detail I've missed before in the songs, I'm guessing the M2's will be great too, but I dunno if I would like the extra bass

I prefer the M1s myself. The M2's bass sometimes overwhelm me, especially on bass-heavy songs. Call me a sissy, I guess :o ops:

The Warrior Poet

Postby The Warrior Poet » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:53 am

I actually listen to my M1's more than my M2's myself Huggy. I love the M1's with my Meizu. The Meizu M6 is already warm and bassy sounding.

Huggy

Postby Huggy » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:58 pm

The Warrior Poet wrote:I actually listen to my M1's more than my M2's myself Huggy. I love the M1's with my Meizu. The Meizu M6 is already warm and bassy sounding.

Ah, good to hear I'm not the only one, TWP! 8)

charliebrown408

Postby charliebrown408 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Alpha Brainwavz Earphones
For the most notable attribute is its superb deep bass, giving your musics a bold sound, for the stylist phones that may be cheap in price but are rich in sound....

Return to “General Brainwavz Discussion and reviews”