I wonder how where is mr gordgelin again? It has been a while since the last time he visited here. I hope he is alright.
Sorry I'm failed to read your post before. Yes that is my theme. It's just an experiment to alter the original theme and firmware though. Not that I'm intend to release it.
To make theme though, you just
1. dump your firmware. make a backup too.
2. extract your firmware into folder using sUNpack.
3. check your 'resource' folder.
4. in the 'resource' folder, go into 'home>icon'.
5. you will see that many pictures. that is your main menu theme.
6. make picture using photoshop or similar program and save it as PNG.
7. to make it usable for the theme, you need to change it into 16-bit BMP format.
8. download free trial software, such as AHA View
that provide picture conversion into 16-bit BMP without degrading picture quality as much.
9. using sUNpack, replace the original picture in the 'resource>home>icon' folder with the new picture.
10. after you replace it, the firmware is automatically saved. no 'save' button is needed.
11. using FRM Pro 3.3, flash your new firmware to your spmp8000.
this is quick and rough guide. so if you have anymore question, I'm willing to help as long as I could do it.
Also, the conversion technique into 16bit BMP is a bit crude. If anyone know how to do it better in the photoshop, please do share it with us. I tried to do it in the photoshop, but the picture quality turn out horrible.