The Warrior Poet wrote:
You keeping yours chim?
yep, it's "just" the firmware, the players itself is unbelievable
- build quality, size and weight are perfect (for me)
- the screen is absolutely gorgeous, very vibrant and sharp colors, great viewing angles
- the sound quality makes up for everything, 320kbps HQ rips sound incredible
- volume is insanely high, hearing damage guaranteed!
- movies with AC3 or DTS sound amazing, you dont need to go to the movies ever again!
- the analog volume button is definitely the right choice here, 100% accurate
sure, maybe this player isn't taken full advantage of, put it in the hands of iriver or cowon and we'll probably see the perfect player but for me it's perfect for now, i'm all about music and this baby kicks ass in that area, no doubt about that, teclast just needs to get their act together but i'm confident they will not leave this one in the cold, they spend a lot of time developing this, first 2 batches were sold out in no time so there's a lot of people who own this and have high expectations of it + it's not the cheapest one either..