I don't find how to change the firmware, can you tell me ?
- Make sure you have the switch to "Off" position.
- Press these buttons together: Return, M, <<, Volume Down
- While having these buttons pressed, plug in the usb cable to computer (Windows XP only - tried Vista but doesn't work)
- The computer will detect a new device
- Select advance search and locate where you unrar the firmware 5.0 (Ex: c:/firmware)
- Select the teclast drive
- Once the driver is installed, load up the CC1600 tool (it's included in firmware 5.0)
- Select the first choice, i think it's "install driver" (Step 1)
- When done, load up the bin, DL, and HXF (Step 2, 3, 4)
- Select the second option (Step 5)
- On the player, you will see the message: Update firmare
- It should take less than 5 mins to update
- Then there will be a message saying it's complete
- Close CC1600 tool and reset the player.
I follow all the instructions, but I can't upgrade (for example the computer don't detect a new device), what am I missing ?