MP4 Nation Forums
MP4 Nation Store - MP4 Nation Blog - MP4 Nation Facebook - Brainwavz Website

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:13 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:36 am 

Hello Admin,

This is a copy of an email I sent to [email="orders@mp4nation.net"]orders@mp4nation.net[/email] re: order # 11341. I am just reposting here to make sure you get it in a timely manner.

Hello,

I received the Onda VX777 today, July 28th. I am very unhappy with this player and want to return it for refund or store credit. All items are in their original packaging and the orginial screen protector is on the player. I did open the silicone case package to see how it fits on the player, so there is a small hole in it.

I ordered this as the super presale, but there was no wall charger included. I would like to return all of the accessories that did come with the player, which, of course, I have not used. I will keep the Mofi screen protector because, although I did not use it, I did open the package which is torn terribly. I will also keep the Mofi cases and the FM transmitter for which I paid extra.

Please let me know ASAP how to best send this product back to so that I can get it in the mail ASAP and you can have it before the 14 days are up.

I am sure I will like the R1 much better. I will post this in the forum as well.

Thanks,

Keeper

Nationite 0S-43 X2 (WRECKS! Up for sale as soon as I get ones that work!)~Philips Go Gear~Meizu M6 (drowned :()~Nationite R1 (it's all love)~Sam.-Q1 (Lots of features)~Sony NWZ-A729 (Great Sound)~Sam. P2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:11 am 

lol should have read my review before you ordered it -____-" I bought it ESPECIALLY fo music, so imagine how disappointed i was. But overall i like it, so its a keeper. im sorry you dint like it :(

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:08 pm 

yeah, the lag on the player is a bit annoying, but for vids it's alright. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:48 pm 

Well trust me, I read a ton of reviews... Initially, I was going to get the 767, but went with the 777 because of the great super presale. I do not doubt that this player has some great qualities, but there is just too much that I do not like right from the beginning.

No doubt, a lot this has to do with the fact that I had gotten a Meizu first and its UI is great... the screen is bright...it is thin, and because it is so simple to use, it builds confidence right from the beginning. Compared to the Meizu, the Onda just seems like a dark, clunky, cumbersome machine that teases you with its possibilities, but just does not come through. I think I have just realized that I prefer sleek players and certainly do not like the 777's touch screen! :o

While it will cost me and did cost me a headache and some disappointment yesterday, I am still happy that at least I learned first hand what I do and do not like. This will help me to make informed decisions in the future.

Nationite 0S-43 X2 (WRECKS! Up for sale as soon as I get ones that work!)~Philips Go Gear~Meizu M6 (drowned :()~Nationite R1 (it's all love)~Sam.-Q1 (Lots of features)~Sony NWZ-A729 (Great Sound)~Sam. P2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:31 pm 

Admin, I just sent you the following e-mail to [email="orders@mp4nation.net"]orders@mp4nation.net[/email].

"Because I have not heard from anyone regarding this matter, and this is a time sensitive issue, I am resending you the e-mail I sent yesterday.

Keeper. "

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:53 pm 

Thanks,

I just replied to the e-mail you sent me. When I get clarification, I will send it all out. Hopefully, this will be in time to send it out in today's mail.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:48 am 

please refrain from sending us multiple emails in short span of time, it generally makes all emaisl that haven't been responded goto the back of the queue as it were

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:26 am 

admin wrote:
please refrain from sending us multiple emails in short span of time, it generally makes all emaisl that haven't been responded goto the back of the queue as it were

[color=#000040] Well, I can understand that concern, if not that system. Nevertheless, I sent those e-mails only because of the time sensitive nature of the issue. I do not want to be told that you did not get the player back within 14 days, and have that be due to the fact that I did not get the information I needed to send it back in a timely manner. I can wait for answers, no problem, so long as that 14 day clock is not ticking all the time that I am waiting.

Going by some of the stories I have read here, I am a bit worried about how long it might take for the player to reach mp4nation. As it is, I have had the player for 2 days and even if I get a reply to my questions tomorrow, I will not be able to get the player to the post office until Friday when I am off work again]