Free Fedex to select destinations:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
This is a bundle offer for the FiiO E17 and the Brainwavz HM5, both items come individual retail boxes, as you would get if purchased seperately. The FiiO E17 retail box maybe placed inside the Brainwavz HM5 case during shipping.
Description (of only E17, please refer to HM5 product page for its specs):
The FiiO E17 portable headphone amplifier with USB audio decoder (DAC) is designed for dual-functionality. The E17 both replaces PC on-board sound cards as the primary audio decoder, which can lead to an increase in audio quality, as well as provide high quality sound amplification and drive high-powered high-end headphones. The E17 support different inputs including optical and coaxial. The E17 is a step up from the older FiiO E7, providing a wider support for various input devices as well as overall more functionality and control.
- To make it short and sweet, I'll say E17 shares a large portion of its sound with E10, both on headphone-out as well as line-out" - ClieOS Head-Fi
- High performance, excellent resolution, low distortion, clean sound, and powerful output
- Standard 3.5mm stereo line-in jack for portable amplification with analog audio sources
- Coaxial and optical input supported.
- Specialized dock connector for use with E9 desktop amp for even higher performance
- Supports 96/24 & 192/24
- Wolfson WM8740 DAC, WM8804 SPDIF Receiver, ADI AD8692+AD8397 Amp.
- TE7000 USB receiver, 96K/24bit support for Windows XP/2000/Vista/7 and Mac OS
- Output power: 277mW (16ohms); 215mW (32ohms)
- Signal to noise ratio [Line In]: >= 109dB (A weight)
- Signal to noise ratio [USB In]: >= 104dB (A weight)
- Distortion [Line In]: < 0.001% (10mW)
- Distortion [USB In] < 0.007% (10mW)
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 100KHz
- Suitable headphone impedance: 16ohms ~ 300ohms
- Build-in rechargeable 1500 mAH Li-ion battery
- Dimensions (Product): 96 x 55 x 15.2mm
- Dimensions (Packaging): 126 x 88 x 68mm
- Net weight: 112g
- Gross weight: 260g
You may also be interested in the following product(s)