The Eken A90 tablet uses the ultra low power Allwinner A10 processor, clocking in at 1GHz and a Mali 400 GPU.The A90 also uses a high quality IPS screen with great viewing angles and a screen resolution of 1024 x 768. The tablet also has a front and rear facing camera, 0.3 and 2MP respectively.
This quick tablet comes preloaded with Android 4.03, full marketplace and can decode video up to 2160p. You probably don't have any videos in 2160p but you can rest assured that almost any video you have will play near flawlessly on this tablet. The tablet also comes with a built in HDMI port, 7" capacitive screen, wifi and built in 4GB memory, along with a microsd slot for you to add additional memory.
- Google Android 4.03
- Processor: Allwinner A10 1GHz, Mali 400 GPU
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- Internal storage: 8GB
- Expansion: MicroSD expansion (16GB verified; 32GB unknown)
- 9.7-Inch IPS LCD display (16 million colors)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (16:9 wide screen aspect ratio)
- Capacitive multitouch touchpanel
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2160p HD (3840x2160px) video playback capable
- Mini HDMI out
- Built-in microphone
- 0.3MP front facing camera, 2-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 5000mAh battery(average w/ WiFi on is 5hrs)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions (Tablet): 242 x 190 x 11mm
- Gross weight: 872g
- File format support will depend on the app you use, particularly with media files.
- Language support is down to the Android installation. Needless to say, Android comes default with English, Chinese as well as many other pre-installed languages.
- MP4 Nation will only provide general support for android tablets, we do not provide support on third party apps, flashing units with new roms or restoring your player from a failed flash.
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x 5V 2A wall charger (universal voltage 110V ~ 240V)
*The included accessories can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
- Nice screen but feels abit slow at timesReview by Lester
-large 9.7" IPS screen which has very nice colours and viewing angles
-slim and light build with aluminium back casing makes it nice to hold
-after upgrading to official EKEN firmware (6/6/2012, 2-axis G sensor, downloaded from http://www.eken.com/support/), google play is fully functional and the tablet feels faster.
-occasional reboots and FCs when loading pdfs, office docs and video files
-volume adjusting can be annoying i.e. lag time between when hardware button pressed and volume adjusted of about 2secs (Posted on 7/25/12)