- "the Trident punch above their weight in every aspect: detail, extension, separation, clarity, and flat out enjoyment." - User Review at Head-Fi
- Impressive build quality
- Balanced, accessible sound signature
- Great accessory bundle.
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 6.8mm
- Frequency range: 10 ~ 20000Hz
- DC resistance: 16ohms
- Sensitivity: 95 ± 2dB at 1Khz/mW
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Connector: 3.5mm gold plated
- Dimensions (packaging): 203 x 149 x 44mm
- Net weight: 22g
- Gross weight: 165.4g
- 2 x Pairs of wide nozzle silicone ear tips (S/M/L)
- 3 x Pairs of narrow nozzle silicone ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 x Pair of biflange silicone ear tips
- 1 x Soft, synthetic PU leather pouch
*The included accessories with the DN-11 can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
- Well built, great looking and great sounding IEM.Review by memske
It's also really well built. (Posted on 2/10/13)
- Good Budget IEMReview by Animesh
this may be sometimes uncomfortable for long time wear.but the sound is good better than E10 & E30 ...
VAlue For Money!!! (Posted on 7/12/12)
- Great Quality Budget Minded IEMsReview by Justin
Cons: Weight, Shape
First off, the build quality for this price is AMAZING. The DUNU DN-12 Trident is a TANK. Nothing is stopping these things. They are solid.
Even opening them up out of the box makes you feel like you spent at least 10x more than you did. The packaging is top notch. So is all that is included.
Sound quality after burn in is magical. Highs roll of perfectly with only hint of needed sparkle. Mids are forward and oh so clear (my favorite part). Lows stay where they belong. They to not push themselves into the mids at all. Thus I would call these "Bass Neutral" instead of Bass Light.
The sound out of these IEMs is "Monitor" quality. You get a great representation of what the artist actually recorded.
My only issue with the Trident is the fit. Or more the weight and shape of the IEM. They look and feel like a heavy "trumpets". So even with the correct tip, the weight of the DUNU can make the IEM sag to the bottom of your ear tips.
Value is top notch. There is nothing in this price range that can touch the DN-12 for overall sound and build quality.
.. (Posted on 6/7/12)