Free Fedex to select destinations:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
This is a bundle offer for the FiiO E17K and the Brainwavz HM5, both items come individual retail boxes, as you would get if purchased seperately. The FiiO E17 retail box maybe placed inside the Brainwavz HM5 case during shipping.
Description (of only E17K, please refer to HM5 product page for its specs):
The FiiO E17 portable headphone amplifier with USB audio decoder (DAC) is designed for dual-functionality. The E17 both replaces PC on-board sound cards as the primary audio decoder, which can lead to an increase in audio quality, as well as provide high quality sound amplification and drive high-powered high-end headphones. The E17 support different inputs including optical and coaxial. The E17 is a step up from the older FiiO E7, providing a wider support for various input devices as well as overall more functionality and control.
- The release of the new E17K Alpen 2 sparks the continuation of a legacy starting back in 2011 with the Alpen 1. It was a great time for headphone audio fans everywhere when FiiO announced a swiss army knife unit to the masses. It could pretty much do everything and anthing at a great price point. In 2015, I’m happy to announce that its back. The Alpen 2 has landed. - Ongoing on HeadFi
- High performance, excellent resolution, low distortion, clean sound, and powerful output
- Standard 3.5mm stereo line-in jack for portable amplification with analog audio sources
- Coaxial and optical input supported.
- Specialized dock connector for use with E9 desktop amp for even higher performance
- Supports 96/24 & 192/24
- TI PCM5102 DAC, TI OPA1622 Low Pass Filter, & OPA1642+LMH6643.
- SA9027 USB receiver, 96K/32bit USB decoding support
- 192k/24bit Coaxial digital decoding support
- Output power: >200mW (32ohms)
- Signal to noise ratio [Aux In]: >= 113 dB (Gain 0 dB/6 dB)
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Suitable headphone impedance: 16ohms ~ 150ohms
- Build-in rechargeable 1500 mAH Li-ion battery
- Dimensions (Product): 104.1 x 62.2 x 12.8 mm
- Net weight: 110g
- 1 x Carry / travel pouch
- 1 x Digital Coaxial 3.5mm adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Mini-to-mini audio interconnect cable
- 1 x Screen protector
- 1 x Silicone amp straps
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
*The included accessories with this product can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $139.50
Now only: $89.50
- more than 2 year(s)
- Ordered this AMP/Headphone combo on evening og 25th November and received this on 28th Afternoon. Great shipping. I wanted to buy HM5 with Fiio E07, but saw this offer. ANd I dont regret it. HEadphones are awesome, the best you can get in 200$, and Fiio E17 works just perfect. The headphones are neutral, and E17 really helps increase soundstage as well as you have option to increase Bass, Treble and Gain. Really happy that I purchased this product, and I recommend anybody whos is having the same budget to get this, cause you are not gonna get better..
- This thing is my rig for over a half year now, and I love it, the DAC is hiss-free and the amp does its job very good, and all the ports and EQ-settings are very helpfull and offers many options.
I can really recommend this product for a beginning audiophile, or a solution for your bad audio of your PC or laptop. ;)