The Brainwavz Zirconia is a stylish headphone stand that will look good in a home or office setting. The Zirconia's can accommodate large or small cup size headphones and wide or narrow headphone bands.
Headphones are balanced on their headbands without placing pressure on the cups or cushions, nor extended and loosening the headband itself, allowing your headphones to remain in the same state when you left them.
- Height: 27.5cm
- Headphone band grove: 4.8cm
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $149.50
Now only: $99.50
Brainwavz M5 IEM Earphone - Black + Free Brainwavz Delta + Fedex 2 Day To Select Destinations - XMAS 2013$44.50
- Looking good, feeling nice, but not enough stability to place really big and heavy headphone like Hifiman HE 500 on it. With something like AKG K701 it works a lot better
- A cool way to keep the headphones uncluttered on the table. Feels sturdy enough for my AD700
- more than 3 month(s)
- the stand is very good looking also its doing a great job ,and its not too heavy ,i can use lights near it and its still looking good ,great price
so if ya looking for a good looking and cheap stand this is the one
- more than 3 month(s)
- It was broken in two pieces (package is a bubble envelop only) and I reported the situation to them. They immediately sent another one, this time in a box, to me and it is in good condition.
The stand itself is heavy enough and feel sturdy, very suitable for limited table space. It will be better if the Brainwavz branding is more subtle instead of large fonts across.
- A good stand for headphones. Good is on the table, it is very beautiful. The only thing that may not be suitable for all headphones. For example, these headphones as Audio-Technica ATH-AD300, sit on it badly. For the headphones, this stand is not well suited.
- Very useful, price is right.
- more than 11 month(s)
- Arrived separated in two pieces - probably because of rough customs handling where I live. Fixed easily with some superglue. No visible scratches on the acrylic surface so it looks like new :o)
Very well made. It's quite large so it fits all headphones but still very minimalistic and because it's transparent it almost disappears on the desk...
Currently I'm using them with a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 Manufaktur. Looks beautiful.
- more than 1 year(s)
- The stand is very beautiful, looks great both by itself and with the headphones on it. Very stable, doesn't topple easily. Perfect size - works great for both portable and full-size headphones.
Fingerprints can become a problem, but they aren't too visible.
For the price, it can't be beaten.
- I received this bundled with a brainwavz HM3 purchase...and previously I had no idea where to put my headphones! I always laid them around and i would sometimes accidentally knock them over from my table....
But with this my headphones can be placed at a secure spot! It even looks beautiful. All of my friends also complimented on the "class" this tool adds to my headphones. I even tried putting it on a slight sloped angle, and it would just stand there with my headphones on. Great and beautiful stuff indeed =)
- I don't know how i lived without stand. Great desighn. Now I always know where my headphones are.