Free Fedex to select destinations:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
The Brainwavz R3 are unique earphones which place two meticulously tuned drivers facing into a sound blending chamber. Their sound is characterized by detailed highs and mids, clear bass and a wide soundstage. The over-the-ear design allows the R3 to sit comfortably and firmly, providing good noise isolation. The R3 housing is built from high grade, light weight aluminium. Due to its unique shape it optimizes the performance of the twin drivers to deliver audiophile grade sound.
20/5/14: The Brainwavz R3 no longer have memory cables.
- Brainwavz R3: Rounding Into Shape! @Head-Fi
- Brainwavz R3 Review @ Headfonics
- Brainwavz R3 Review @ Pandatechreviews
- Twin drivers with passive crossover configuration.
- Clear detailed audio with a clean bass.
- All metal housing in a over the ear design.
- Comply foam tips included.
- Transducers/Drivers: Dual Dynamic, 10mm
- Crossover: Passive
- Rated Impedance: 32ohms
- Sensitivity: 95dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Maximum input power: 2mW
- Cable length: 1.4m, Y cord, OFC Copper.
- Plug: 3.5mm gold plated, 45 degree.
- 24 month warranty.
- 1 x Comply foam T-series tip
- 6 x Silicone tips
- 1 x Bi-Flage tip
- 1 x Tri-Flange tip
- 1 x 6.3mm to 3.5mm audio adapter
- 1 x Airplane adapter
- 1 x Earphone carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual
*The included accessories with this product can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Brainwavz Headphone Case - Suitable For Most Headphone Sizes - Removable Internal Pouch & Carrying Strap Included$19.50
Bundle: FiiO E17 Alpen DAC & Headphone Amplifier + Brainwavz HM5 Monitor Headphones - Free Fedex 2 Day To Select Destination$209.50
- more than 1 year(s)
- I ordered this earphone thanks to mp4nation together with Fiio E07k.
I previously had the Brainwavz R1 and I was tottaly waiting for R3.
It's really good that R3 uses quality material instead of plastic. I think the design is better and it fit to my ear great, however I had some problem with the R1 because of it's form.
The sound quality is amazing. I love neutral or litle V-shaped earphones basicly. I previously had Sennheiser CX400-II, Brainwavz M4/M5/R1.
It is another league! The mids and highs are really great and detailad, the dual dinamic driver works really well and for my taste it is much better then the tottaly V-shaped R1.
Bassheads may miss the lows, I do not recommend them for drum and bass and such music.
Anyway it feels really great, the design, accesories, sound quality.
- more than 1 year(s)
- The first thing i noticed is how robust they are, if you tend to abuse your earphones this is probably a good high-end choice for you.
The sound is extremely balanced and neutral, high and mid are very detailed. Bass is good but not exceptional.
The soundstage is incredible, large but without going overboard, probably the thing i love more about this IEM.
Overall an awesome product.
- 1. Extremely sturdy product. It looks like made from a good quality metal.
2. Cables: The cables are very strong. they seem very very sturdy. Memory cable looks funny but functional
3. packaging: It was packages in a simple way easy to take out. There is a small case for keeping the headphone but they look small.
4. Sound Quality: Sound is good and balanced. Still breaking in. But since this is dual driver with one driver dedicated for bass, I believe its lacking in base. But i think it will improve over time
Overall I think its a good product
- R3 is last product of Brainwavz. It has a really build quality, very solid. It looks as it has so many problems about fitting but just in five minutes you can render it to very comfortable. How? It's easy, just put in your ears and adjust the cable.
First time I tried, I said what an airy sound. It has really circular and big soundstage. Mids are well served, especially in vocal music, singer is singing in front of you and stage is behind of singer. Bass response is very well, you can easily say that there's bass driver in it, so clean and fast. At trebles, R3 is ok, not so good not so bad, it's average.
For this price, there's not so many options in BA iems. R3 is really competitive with this price in BA world.
- This came with an unbelieveable design that set to reverse my initial expectation. I was worrying about the fit and comfort but it wasn't a problem. However, you may need some adjustment on over ear loop. As for build, they look sturdy and made of aluminum, I won't be worried about that as it comes with 24months warranty!Besides, I am not those abusive user.
I won't write much into its sound since the reviews given in head-fi pretty much described what I am hearing. The key which I like to highlight is its airy sound with good seperation on the notes. Pretty neutral and well balanced in both bass and treble.
For this price, I don't think you can't ask any further for an IEm which has good soundstage and airy type of neutral sound.
- They are my first high-end IEM, and I have to admit that they really shine with all the music I listen to.
Electro-pop, indie-rock, 70's rock...
By far the best IEM I've tried !
On the other side, I would shorten the hard wire. But once you're used to the way they fit, they stay in place like no others.
Great technology and design!
- Очень интересная модель наушников, получил их вместе с ibasso DX50. Звучат очень неплохо, думаю своих денег они стоят. Звук очень ровный и нейтральный во всех диапазонах, товарищ один высказался, что они слишком воздушные, в чем-то он прав. Насчет "сцены" ничего не могу сказать, считаю это понятие мифом. Детальность у них хорошая, они в этом плане очень близко подобрались к арматурам (B2) и не сибилявят в отличие от них. Насчет насадок, мне понравилось только с пенными, с силиконом как-то они не очень звучат.
Басов в них столько, сколько и должно быть, как я уже говорил звук весь нейтральный. Сравнивал с R1, там был небольшой, но приятный его переизбыток.
В заключение могу сказать, наушники хороши, но подойдут не всем и тем не менее оценку "5" они заслуживают.
- Very good product coming with two dynamic driver. if its smaller and easy fit, it can be excellent iem. I thinkthat it cant be performered with two dynamic driver ann tiny. because its is not common desing about dynamic driver. two driver small distance topped and bottomed and than need blank area so its bigger than our wanted form.
i played with dap about 60 hours it could burn in and smoother, not bumpy bass but high effect. treble side enough quality and not go to sibilance.
in conclusion if you home user its very good product but you generally outdoor users and important for you and emphasis on the outward appearance you may think again.
- Положительные стороны: качество изготовления, большой набор сменных насадок, надежный провод, отличный комплект поставки, два драйвера, один для низких частот, другой для высоких. Два варианта ношения. Звук чистый, детальный, с ровной АЧХ без выраженных горбов.
Отрицательные стороны: в некоторых ушах довольно трудно закрепить, наушники вываливаются. Желательно включить в комплект длинные елочки-насадки. Внешний вид человека с наушниками довольно забавный, как франкенштейн ).
Поклонникам ровных АЧХ - советую, наушники отыграют без проблем, особенно легкие жанры. По такой цене и акциям очень хороший выбор.
- Clear and detailed smooth sound, the high and mid very good. If you burn in, the bass is tight and enough quantity. I am happy with it. If you adjust the memory cables is comfortable. Unusual design, but i like it.