Free Fedex 2 Day Shipping:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
The Brainwavz R1 are driven by two dynamic drivers, in a woofer and tweeter configuration. Most earphones only use one speaker, with the R1 two speakers are utilized to provide a better reproduction of sound across the entire audible sound spectrum. Using two drivers work harmoniously to provide a sound deep in bass and rich in detail. The R1 are suitable for any genre of music and are intended to be worn in a over the ear manner.
- Woofer & Tweeter Dual Driver
- Deep bass and rich in detail
- Over the ear design.
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 6.8mm & 9mm
- Rated Impedance: 16ohms Closed Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 95dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 20Hz ~ 22KHz
- Distortion: <= 0.3% @ 94dB
- Channel balance: =< 3dB (at 1000Hz)
- Rated input power: 2mW
- Plug: 3.5 mm gold plated, L Shape
- Cable length: 1.2 meters Y cord
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 150 x 170 x 50mm
- Net Weight: 10g
- Gross Weight: 185g
- 1 x Comply foam tips
- 6 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 X Bi-Flange tips
- 1 x 6.3mm adapter
- 1 x Airplane adapter
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual & Warranty card
*The descriptions and included accessories with the BRAINWAVZ R1 can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $44.50
Now only: $29.50
- more than 2 month(s)
- Брал данные наушники в подарок для друга. Он был приятно удивлен. далее с его слов: " Первое что бросается в глаза - их размер. При прослушивании по началу необычно сидят, нужно привыкать. Но больше всего поразило качество звучания"
И действительно, читая множество отзывов все больше убеждаюсь, что наушники данной фирмы могут только приятно удивлять и поражать качеством. Вскоре думаю приобрести себе такие же. за такую цену грех не взять двухдрайверные наушники)
- more than 1 year(s)
- These earphones has very detailed sound because of the dual driver. The bass is also enough.
They enclosed some tips for different size, which is very useful for me, also the hard case. With that case you can use the earphone much longer. Its cable does not brake.
I used with Huawei and Samsung mobile, so it is compatible with them. (The mic works as well with them)
- Sound wise its good. Detailed, a bit harsh on highs. Nice bass.
But comfort 0/5. You can't even get a decent fit with these IEMs. It'll drop off from your ears often. Tried with bi flange, small, medium, comply foam tips. Nothing worked out well!!! Highly Disappointed!!!
- Двухдрайверные наушники всего за 1200р! Ожидал некудышного качества, но был приятно удивлен. Небольшой провал средних частот, но отличный бас. Комфортная посадка в ушах и отличный набор аксессуаров в комплекте. Жаль, что этих наушников уже довольно давно нет в продаже. Я как любитель басов, купил бы еще одни.
- more than 2 year(s)
- Well I bought this almost few months back, but these are my to go earphones on my daily trip to and from work.
Build ---- Build quality is superb, they are made to last and are quite comfortable. The design can improve though at the jacks with better reinforcement. The hard case included is awesome.
SQ-- Well for that price, R1 is going to compare with at least $80 IEMS, it exhibits a true tone sound quality and not overly punchy or muddy. Overall this is quite good. The mids can have better sound-stage though but I am comparing them to $100+ IEMs then.
Overall -- Superb VFM, awesome SQ and awesome bundle including case.
- more than 1 year(s)
- I got them just for curiosity, but after using them i was quite impressed.
I'm a trebble head so they are not my favourite (look for the B2 if you like trebble) but they have nice bass, airy but not too much bloated, they have a nice impact without overshading the others frequency.
Is enought detailed for not be disgusted.
Really reccomanded for people that like bass but still minds the mids and highs
- At first, I didn't like the design of the over ear. But I opened up a bit when I got these.
The packaging is phenomenal, especially at this price point. You get a nice carrying case, a 3.5 to 6.3mm adapter(!), the manual/papers, and the HUGE selection of tips! I mean, you will for sure find something that fits you. If you don't like the normal design, they come with double flange, and comfort tips! The comfort tips in my opinion are by far the best!
Treble: 8/10 Quite bright treble, comparable to my full sized HFI-580's. Not as sibilant, though. Very clear and accurate. Responds well to EQ.
Mid: 6/10. Quite lacklustre, are drowned out by the mids and bass. Still aren't horrible, but are a bit muddy. As muddy as they are, they are accurate, and you do hear the sounds!
Bass: 9/10. There is a LOT of bass that come out of these IEMs. A very hefty amount. Not overpowering, but for EDM genres, these are the perfect little IEM. Not incredibly accurate bass (like my HE-500s, but what IEMs do?), but very present. It is not remotely muddy and is very clear. The seperation between the bass and sub bass isn't very good, though, and thats why they get 9/10.
Soundstage: 7/10. Sometimes the instruments get a bit clustered, but in general isn't too bad. Relatively good for this price range.
Value: 9/10. I ordered WooDuo2s not too long ago, so I'll do a comparison between these two. In short, though, these are fantastically priced, and perform fantastically! +1, I do recommend these to most of my friends.
- I got this Brainwavz R1 as part of the bundle. Intially, I wasn't paying much attention to this since I was having a number of IEMs to use, uncluding the Brainwavz M1, B2 etc... but I was surprised couple weeks ago when I open the package after letting it sit for few weeks.
It is very nice sounding but with a V sharp sound signature, wide soundstage and good bass especially for its price. I would say the Sony MH1C would do better than this on subbass but for the price, I believe R1 is a worthy set.
There are quite a few well written reviews on this Brainwavz R1 and I probably won't be able to describe that well but my sentiment follows.
My only complain is the plastic feels on the casing which I am not sure how durable it can be but let see how it goes. Last but not least, thanks to Brainwavz for their innovation and I be looking forwards to how the new R3 with dual drivers would performce.
- more than 2 year(s)
- I've ordered these unassuming headphones over a year ago. I was drawn towards the fact they had a dual driver, at a really popular price.
After using them extensively throughout the year, I can recommend these without a doubt! The sound is really crisp and clear, and I can't really find any really weaknesses to it.
My only gripe would be the cable which is quite thin and looks fragile, but after using it for a year without any breakage, I guess the weakness is only visual.
I got my brother to order a pair from himself a few weeks ago ago, and it seems they have upgraded the cable.
All in all, these are great!
- more than 1 year(s)
- A highly V shaped sound signature, decent build and spacious soundstage. Also, good build, handy ear hooks but there's massive driver flex on both sides suggesting a sub par diaphragm material.
Definitely a monstrous midbass hump. The bass pounds, slams and dominates the sound signature, making the R1 a perfect budget earphone for bassheads. Extension is acceptable for a $50 IEM, although sub bass rolloff is pretty significant and it can get a little loose at times. However, most bassy earphones at this price point produce horribly loose bass, so the R1's certainly get a +1 here for bassheads.
After the mountain of bass, the sound signature takes a steep nosedive into a valley of recessed mids. Mids are very far away, giving the impression of a large soundstage. Vocals are extremely distant to the point where you lose the texture and richness of the human voice, and what you get is thinned out mids that really aren't satisfying to listen to.
Treble was quite good. Clarity is decent, and there's also a bit of sparkle up at the top, but nothing to amaze. Extension is also decent - it drops off a fair bit below 20khz but there's enough treble to impart decent clarity. Great job on the dual drivers.
Very large, primarily due to the sound signature (v shaped monitors tend to have large soundstages). For a person used to headphones, the R1's are nicely spacious. However, it sounded a bit... weird, a bit off - as if the mids got misplaced and a subwoofer got mounted to the back of your head. R1's have an almost distorted soundstage and disregarded the soundstage of the recording. It's not unlistenable and certainly better than some other $50 IEMs but it certainly isn't accurate.
A solid V-shaped basshead IEM for $50, the R1 represents great sound at a budget price. Admittedly, I didn't like it much but it is very cheap and there are few IEMs that can exceed them in both bass and treble performance at this price point. Just don't buy these if you love your mids.