Free Fedex 2 Day Shipping:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
The Brainwavz R1 are driven by two dynamic drivers, in a woofer and tweeter configuration. Most earphones only use one speaker, with the R1 two speakers are utilized to provide a better reproduction of sound across the entire audible sound spectrum. Using two drivers work harmoniously to provide a sound deep in bass and rich in detail. The R1 are suitable for any genre of music and are intended to be worn in a over the ear manner.
THIS COMES WITH MICROPHONE WITH SIMPLE REMOTE FUNCTIONS (PICK UP, HANG UP, MUTE, PLAY, PAUSE, NEXT). COMPATIBLE WITH PHONES THAT SUPPORT TRRS CONNECTORS, LIKE THE IPHONE, ANDROID PHONES ETC.
- Woofer & Tweeter Dual Driver
- Deep bass and rich in detail
- Over the ear design.
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 6.8mm & 9mm
- Rated Impedance: 16ohms Closed Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 95dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 20Hz ~ 22KHz
- Distortion: <= 0.3% @ 94dB
- Channel balance: =< 3dB (at 1000Hz)
- Rated input power: 2mW
- Plug: 3.5 mm gold plated, L Shape
- Cable length: 1.2 meters Y cord
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 150 x 170 x 50mm
- Net Weight: 10g
- Gross Weight: 185g
- 1 x Comply foam tips
- 6 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 X Bi-Flange tips
- 1 x 6.3mm adapter
- 1 x Airplane adapter
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual & Warranty card
*The descriptions and included accessories with the BRAINWAVZ R1 can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $33.50
Now only: $14.00
- Having been a lifelong user of headphones and low priced earphones, these certainly surprised me! The bass / treble balance was ideal for my taste but I can see how some would prefer more bass boost. An amp would fix that. Channel separation is excellent and no evidence of background hiss. Altogether a good purchase. AND - delivered to my door in Australia in under 4 days!
- more than 3 month(s)
- I own Brainwavz R3, S1, M5 & alpha. So, I would say these are
defenitely better than M5 & alpha in terms of overal sound but as
compared to R3 or S1 they are not good enough. Definitely price
of s1 & R3 is high, so as an entry level dual driver in ear are
fefinitely good buy, I used them via Fiio e11 & Fiio e12. The
build quality is not that good as R3.
- Ive used this headphones for half a year as an alternative on the gym and the public transport, i also have an se215 and a sony ex600
i pair them with the fiio x3, and as well an ipod nano 3g and an nokia 720
Have to say they benefit of the powerfull output of the X3, as they sound deeper and more detailed
even with the ipod and nokia, they sound quite good and detailed
you can consider it sound flat as a monitor but with bass extended sound (no bloated but controled)
The housing is cheap plastic but is the sound what counts here
Its a win-win buy!
- more than 1 year(s)
- The Brainwavz R1 are really beautiful Earphones. Good design, powerful, deep bass, but now after one year the cable came out of the earphone itself. SO its broken.
But even good for this very low costs.
- more than 2 year(s)
- Interesting sound. But not universal. But strong bass they can not hear. Vocals and concerts - their best priority. Of the shortcomings - thin cable.
- more than 1 year(s)
- I've used these headphones for about 6 months and i use them almost everyday at work.
-The sound quality is unmatched by anything else I've listened to in the price range
-I love the case and different tips with extras because i tend to lose them
-plastic build isn't great but since there's a case it's not an important factor
-has a lot of bass but the clarity for the music i listen to is still good
- more than 1 year(s)
- The R1s are very focused on bass. In some songs the bass is simply too much. But where bass is needed, the R1s deliver. Bass music is very well played by them. I listen to a lot off EDM with the R1s because of this. The sound is also fairly clean.
The accessories are nice, for example the hard case is very useful. The fit and isolation is good with the provided tips. The microphone and button work fine.
The build quality is where Brainwavz usually lacks because it is hard to make durable low budget IEMs, I reckon. The R1s are no exception. The plastic housings feel a bit cheap and I have heard that they might break in half easily. My R1s' left earphone started having difficulties after a couple of months active use. The sound got quieter on it but it fixed itself (or something), atleast for now.
I really like the R1s for their bass and clean sound. People who do not want so much bass in their music can reduce the bass with EQ settings. The Brainwavz R1s are very good for their price and I do recommend them.
- more than 2 year(s)
- Used as daily beater buds back when they were on sale last November. I was immediately impressed with the SQ for the price; found it to be a more refined version of the M2s I had purchased earlier.
Unfortunately, the over-the-ear design causes oils from your skin to make more contact with the cables, causing them to stiffen up and inevitably crack. I believe that future revisions should include measures to counter-act this.
- , then getting a little disappointed
Pros: forward and bass enhanced sound, accessoires
Cons: bass enhanced sound just a little too much. Build quality could be better
- These can easily be anyones everyday driver because of the cheap price and very good bang for buck sound . Oh and the sound, i haven't really found a competitor in this price range that packs the same oomph.
My pair broke after 4 months and the microphone after 2 but nontheless these are relaitvly good, if only the cabel were a bit higher quality i would buy them again in a heartbeat.