- Deep, intense and bold bass
- Wide soundstage
- Versatile with music genres
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10.7mm
- Rated Impedance: 20ohms
- Sensitivity: 115dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 20 ~ 20000Hz
- Distortion: <= 1% @ 94dB 20upa
- Channel balance: =< 2dB (at 1000Hz)
- Rated input power: 10mW
- Maximum input power: 40mW
- Plug: 3.5 mm 45-degree gold plated
- Cable length: 1.3M Y-cord O.F.C NON-PVC
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 160 x 135 x 38mm
- Net Weight: 10g
- Gross Weight: 132g
- 1 x Comply foam tips
- 3 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 x Shirt clip
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Warranty card
*The included accessories with the BRAINWAVZ ProAlpha can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- more than 1 year(s)
- Amazing price/quality ratio.
-Good build quality
-Durable , tangle-free cable and plug
-Lots of accessories
-Balanced sound with deep bass and detailed mids
-Decent soundstage and separation for IEMs
-Pretty comfortable when worn over ear
Duble-flange tips do not fit good to sleeve and are loose
I reccomend them for everyone. I've tried variety of iems and these offers best sound quality, durability and accesories. They can be easily compared with much more expensive headphones.
- These headphones come with a small carrying case which is really useful.
Also, some tips are provided.
Their sound is good. Given its price I think there are better options if they only thing you are looking for is sound quality. For example the Brainwavz R1 dual dynamic headphones.
But these pair of ProAlphas are absolutely easy to wear, confortable and their tied cable is superb.
Great headphones to use outdoors were the quality is not required to be super.
Even with that, it's quite decent. Soundstage is big, and bass is not very accurate but quite powerful
- more than 3 month(s)
- These are my first Brainwavz, great product. Packaging very rich in accessories. Good sounds to the bass frequencies, very pleasant to listen. They are comfortable on the ears. Recommended product.
- Bought them more than a year ago and they are still working.
The cable is really great, it remained unbroken for almost a year.
The plug is not that great as the cable, but it lasted somewhere about six month. (which is pretty good result too)
Sound quality is excellent for the price. Bass is good.
Soundstage is not that wide, as, for instance, SoundMAGIC PL30 model has. The middle and high frequencies are balanced, sound clear and plain.
- more than 1 year(s)
- These are rich natural sounding earphones that can provide a lot of pleasure with listening
proAlpha's sound signature is: rich, musical, natural, detail and clear, with well presented wide sound stage and good vocals
The build quality is also above average
Cons: lacking in deep well finished bass
(5 stars in this price range, overall 4 stars)
If you're not bass addicted, but looking for a natural sounding IEM's with good vocals then proAlpha is a very good choice for the price
- These were my very first purchase here. It has been over a year & these still sound great.
The first thing I noticed was the clarity of the instruments. Sound separation was very evident, compared to the previous earphones that I have used. It doesn't have that much bass, in my opinion (contrary to the product description). These sounded just right for me.
I absolutely loved the make of the cable: very sturdy. I wasn't crazy over the angled earphone jack. The accessories that came with these were comprehensive.
Overall, these are highly recommended. Money well-spent.