Free Fedex 2 Day Shipping:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option the Brainwavz M5 must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
The Brainwavz M5 earphones have been developed with the intent of providing a more neutral sound signature, with each part of the sound spectrum well represented in a accurate and clear manner. These sleek metal, durable, earphones are designed to sound good with most music genres.
THIS COMES WITH MICROPHONE WITH SIMPLE REMOTE FUNCTIONS (PICK UP, HANG UP, MUTE, PLAY, PAUSE, NEXT). COMPATIBLE WITH PHONES THAT SUPPORT TRRS connector, LIKE THE IPHONE, ANDROID PHONES ETC.
- Brainwavz M5 review at In Ear Matters - Sonic Diamond Award.
- Brainwavz M5 review by iFans.
- Brainwavz M5 review by Headphone Scout.
- Clear & neutral sound.
- Accurate sound reproduction.
- Durable metal housing.
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10mm
- Rated Impedance: 16ohms Closed Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 103dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 16 ~ 18000Hz
- Distortion: <= 0.3% @ 94dB
- Channel balance: =< 3dB (at 1000Hz)
- Rated input power: 10mW
- Maximum input power: 20mW
- Plug: 3.5 mm gold plated, L Shape
- Cable length: 1.3 meters Y cord
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 110 x 160 x 50mm
- Net Weight: 10g
- Gross Weight: 160g
- 1 x Comply foam tips
- 6 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 X Bi-Flange tips
- 1 x Shirt clip
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual & Warranty card
*The descriptions and included accessories with the BRAINWAVZ M5 can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- more than 3 month(s)
- For under 50$ this are the best IEM i've ever heard and i heard a lot!
Very good bass but not too much. I'll recommend them to my friends.
- more than 4 month(s)
-Great warm mids/vocals
-colour stands out
-A bit more microphonic than i would like
-shirt clip is difficult to keep on headphone
-the soft flanges create squishy noises when u push them in your ear
-a bit lacking in clarity
Bought this while it was on sale for the purpose of being abused in my pocket for most of the day. So far they have held up very nicely. At the very least , the build quality is their for now. For the price, especially the sale price, it is a very good value despite my little nuances with it.
- more than 4 month(s)
Overall really good build quality and has many accessories: 8 Sets of ear tips and a hard case.
The case itself is hard on the bottom, but the side witch the Logo is a bit resistive.
Sound is really clear as well as the bass like described. I like the bass more darker but its ok.
Sound isnt good on the lowest volume of my PC (1-3%) but gets significantly better the louder you turn it.
Button and mic works fine, the shirt clip can only be attached to the thin parts of the cable.
The only real complaint I have is that inserting the left speaker in my ear always causes some annoying noise. Has probably to do with the silicone ear tips.
All in all theyre really good for their price, clear sound. Cable might be short for tall people (1.3m)
- more than 10 month(s)
- Overall, M5 is easily ahead of the pack in the sub$50 category for sound quality and offers build quality and accessories that rival most IEM under the sub$100 category. These two factors combined make M5 an excellent buy
- more than 1 year(s)
- After reading several online reviews that rated this IEM extremely positively, especially with regards to its bang-for-buck, I can say that they are all too true. The only complaint I might have would be the thin cable above the Y-split that seems much easier to damage than the rest of the cable, which is extremely durable and well made. Isolation was easy to obtain even with the stock eartips, and it's so good that I won't be using the included Comply eartips. The accessories in this price range is above average, and there is sure to be an eartip that fits you.
Sound quality is what I love the most about the M5; for the price range, it is exceptional! The bass is very very strong and detailed, yet the mid and highs remain cleanly separated and still crisp. I originally wanted an IEM that had a somewhat bass-biased sound, and I got more than that. It does fit perfectly for any genre of music for the price, which is excellent bang-for-the-buck. Highly recommended!
Detailed, crisp bass without sounding muddy, nor does it decrease the quality and succinctness of the mid and treble
Durable - the casing's made of copper, and the cable below the Y-split is reinforced with more than adequate strain reliefs
Bang-for-buck! The build and sound quality often matches and even exceeds sub-$100 IEMs
Comfortable - with so many accessories, isolation and comfort isn't a problem
Cable above the Y-split is much thinner and much more vulnerable to damage, though if you take good care of them, this shouldn't be a problem.
Average microphonics; so wearing them over-the-ear is a good idea
- more than 1 year(s)
- The build quality of these ear phones is quite nice, a metal housing is seemingly sturdy and the cable is quite thick. When you put these in your ear after choosing the right tip size, you can barely feel them. Isolation is quite good and usually you can't hear people talking. The sound quality is pretty good but I found that the bass and some high vocals were kind of recessed but this is probably fixable with an equalizer. Overall these earphones are good for their price and I would recommended them.