This combo deal will come with the following:
Save almost $35 with this combo deal.
Free Fedex 2 Day Shipping:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
We are unable to send any items with batteries through Fedex, if you opt to choose a FiiO amp with this item we will send the entire order through registered airmail.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $149.50
Now only: $99.50
- more than 6 month(s)
- So i received today this bundle, and the first impression was quite good. I got amazed with the good construction quality of the peridot stand, i needed it for a Roccat Kave 5.1 headset and it fits perfectly. About the M5, best price/quality earphones i have ever used, clear sound, good bass, since they are made from metal seem very durable. One slight problem of the bundle is that the stand and earphones are not made for eachother, so you have to look for a headset to get all the benefits from it.
- Well, this is my second Brainwavz set. The first I purchased off a friend, that was an M5 but without the mic.
I decided to purchase this off the local market since I was getting a good deal.
The mic is a really great addition to these superb set of earphones and really completes the package. The M5 is a solid set that offers excellent sound at a really amazing price.
Go for it!
- For a while I'm a great Brainwavz fan. I had an M4 (mic version) which was great, fitted my taste, after burning in it had such a good audio quality and basicly a neutral sound.
Then I bought a pair of R1. It was really different, such deep bass, but the mids are weaker then in M4. Overall I loved the sound quality, but I didn't like the over-the-ear design, and is was a bit big for my ear.
Now the M5 was a great surprise for me. Against the M4 I need to say that the sound quality is better, basses are stronger but they aren't in the mids. I love M5, the type of the mic button is better than on M4, and the IEM is smaller than R1, easier to install to your ear.
For my taste, M5 is really good, I recommend it to everyone.