Free Fedex to select destinations:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
The Brainwavz M5 earphones have been developed with the intent of providing a more neutral sound signature, with each part of the sound spectrum well represented in a accurate and clear manner. These sleek metal, durable, earphones are designed to sound good with most music genres.
- Brainwavz M5 review at In Ear Matters - Sonic Diamond Award.
- Brainwavz M5 review by iFans.
- Brainwavz M5 review by Headphone Scout.
- Clear & neutral sound.
- Accurate sound reproduction.
- Durable metal housing.
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10mm
- Rated Impedance: 16ohms Closed Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 103dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 16 ~ 18000Hz
- Distortion: <= 0.3% @ 94dB
- Channel balance: =< 3dB (at 1000Hz)
- Rated input power: 10mW
- Maximum input power: 20mW
- Plug: 3.5 mm gold plated, L Shape
- Cable length: 1.3 meters Y cord
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 110 x 160 x 50mm
- Net Weight: 10g
- Gross Weight: 160g
- 1 x Comply foam tips
- 6 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 X Bi-Flange tips
- 1 x Shirt clip
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual & Warranty card
*The descriptions and included accessories with the BRAINWAVZ M5 can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $28.50
Now only: $14.00
FiiO E17 Alpen DAC & Headphone Amplifier + Brainwavz HM5 Monitor Headphones - Free Fedex 2 Day To Select Destination - XMAS 2013$209.50
Regular Price: $33.50
Now only: $14.00
- more than 9 month(s)
- Another great bang for buck product out of the Brainwavz line up. Enhanced bass, lttle recessed mids, sparkling treble.
- This pair of earphones have great clarity for its price. I listen mostly to classical music. When I first received the M5, I used them to listen to some orchestral music and found that they produce the music with a surprising amount of detail and clarity. I could clearly hear the separation between the different instruments in the orchestra. Although the bass, mids and treble balance can be slightly better (the mids don't come out as much as the bass or treble), I would say that this pair of earphones are definitely worth what's written on their pricetag! The amount of accessories which come with the earphones (a hard shell carrying case, shirt clip, extra ear buds etc) is also a plus! Earphones in this price range don't usually come with a nice and strong carrying case so this is a good deal.
However, noise isolation on these earphones are average. I notice that they have a tiny open vent on the back, which I believe is the reason why noise isolation is only average. That being said, I think this design contributes to the sound quality and the considerably wide sound stage. Last but not least, the metal casing of these earphones make them look quite nice and feel quite sturdy.
If you have a low budget but want considerably good sound quality for your money, I would recommend you this pair of earphones!
- more than 1 year(s)
- I’ll keep going on the reviews on a sequence that I feel comfortable. The next one is M5!
All the reviews and charts I saw, they always put the M5 above the Pro Alpha. Well... Not to me, unfortunatelly.
Don’t get me wrong, I think M5 is a hell of an earphone, but talking about the sound signature, Pro Alpha is in the sweet spot to my ears.
That being said, I prefer almost everyting on M5.
The build quality is on a higher level, from top to bottom. Best housing (all metal), very good strain reliefs all over the cable, the cable itself is a huge improvement over Pro Alpha (it reminds me of the cable on HifiMAN RE262), a nice L plug with BRAINWAVZ on it, and the Y spliter with the B logo. A nice touch of class!
They sound a bit sibilant to me, in higher volumes. There are some strange thing about the sound that makes it feel confusing, to me. Maybe it is some mid frequencies that makes them sound a bit nasal to me. But if you try it on low volume, they are even more defined than Pro Alpha, not sibilant at all.
The only thing that holds me to say they are 100% worth the buy is because sometimes I enjoy to listen to my music “really” loud, and they do not perform that well on this situation, to my ears.
Other than that, if you’re a rational listener, it is a nice earphone to enjoy your music on conscious volumes!
A huge amount of tips, a shirt clip, and the best hard case, ever, are a nice touch to the package. The guys from Mp4Nation know very well how to spoil
- Very good earphone - good sound with clear high and soft bass. I listen rock music and happy. Eartips too hard and i change it to softly another brand.
- more than 1 year(s)
- The M5's were an amazing pair of little gems that will really surprise you for the price and are very durable.
Very nice mild balanced sound and the sound isolation works wonders. Build quality is also very solid although cable has a slight flimsy feel to it which in turn led to slight microphonics whilst moving about. The accessories accompanied along with the IEM's provide great coverage for a range of suitable needs.
Definitely recommended for it's price.
- more than 11 month(s)
- After having bought the copper version for myself and being absolutely surprised by build quality, sound and design of the in ears, I bought this black version for my boyfriend.
He was just as satisfied as I am with the M5s and found them to be able to play all his genres - which is quite a bunch - equally well. The black design has a very classy appearance and as with the copper version, the hard case box is very practical.
Would recommend this buy to anyone with a limited budget who is nevertheless looking for the best earphones he can get for it!
- more than 5 month(s)
- It has thumping bass and very good sound clarity. Earphones gave me long listening and wearing comfort ..
Metal design is solid. Got several ear buds and the hard carry case is very nice ... Totally worth the money ...
Have been using it from 20 days, these sound better after burning some time...
- more than 5 month(s)
- Great headphones. After they worked they began to sound great. for the money great headphones. it makes sense to buy them.
- more than 10 month(s)
- Let me start this off by telling that this is not the best earphones you will hear or have ever heard.
The earphone's wire is pretty flimsy and there is a lot of background noise caused by the wire when moving a lot. The earphone's build is not the best but it does look solid.
The isolation of these earphones are subpar, you could probably get better ones from apple earbuds. These earphones will fall off your ears when doing big gestures, I have been trying to sleep with these in bed and I would say, I had to put them back in every 10mins.
The sound quality is the real pro here. The mids were decent but not overwhelming. The bass was tight but not fast. I would feel that the overall sounds is slightly recessed. The highs are the high point of this IEM, the voices sound pretty clear and female singers sound great on this phone. The lows were present but in no way did they wow me.
- more than 11 month(s)
- + Sturdy build, the black earphones look slick and the 3.5 jack is good too.
+Many accessories and a wide variety of ear tips
+an all around sound with a little emphasis on the bass.
+Good soundstaging for this price.
+The foam ear tips are excellent!
+Isolation is pretty good
All in all I really enjoy this earphones and recommend them to almost anyone I see. Best value for price!