Free Fedex 2 Day Shipping:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
BRAINWAVZ M4 are a dynamic driver based earphones which will take your ears to rock n' roll nirvana. The M4 have a sound that provides detail, depth and bass, giving a sharp and pleasurable sound. The sound signature is well suited for many song genres but most notably Rock, your AC/DC, GNR, Bon Jovi, Zeppelin and other rock god bands will, simply put, rock on the M4 with guitars and vocals well represented. BRAINWAVZ M4 drivers are housed in a sleek barrel shaped housing made of metal and uses a high quality cabling.
- Clear & detailed sound.
- Vocals and guitars well reproduced.
- Sleek and stylish.
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10mm
- Rated Impedance: 16ohms Closed Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 101dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 20 ~ 20000Hz
- Distortion: <= 0.3% @ 94dB
- Channel balance: =< 3dB (at 1000Hz)
- Rated input power: 4mW
- Maximum input power: 20mW
- Plug: 3.5 mm gold plated, L Shape
- Cable length: 1.2 meters Y cord
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 160 x 135 x 38mm
- Net Weight: 10g
- Gross Weight: 132g
- 1 x Comply foam tips
- 3 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 x Shirt clip
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Warranty card
*The descriptions and included accessories with the BRAINWAVZ M4 can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
Video Testimonials & Reviews
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Brainwavz M5 IEM Earphone With Microphone - Black + Brainwavz Peridot Headphone Stand - Fedex 2 Day To Select Destinations$49.50
- more than 1 year(s)
- Excellent quality headphones. Give the rich sound quality. Like all dynamic headphones require initial warm-up, after which the sound changes. Listen to the player Sansa clip+ type fiio э6. Highly recommend this bunch of listening.
What can you say about the quality of execution the headphones, it is at the height. Body assembled very good: no cracks, nothing like that here. The impression of quality and expensive product. Wire, in my opinion, could be done and more reliable, although time will tell how good he is. To the plug, no complaints.
Very pleased with the package. The quality of the whole present a very good starting from the cover and ending with tips (although I use sony hybrids tips).
Hoping my review was useful for you.
- I'm using mic version with my S3 and sound is perfect...
- more than 1 month(s)
- Delivery was super fast.Ordered on Thursday night, Friday evening I received my M4.Box packaging kind of dent but interior was intact and good condition. Hard case is good, can well protect my IEM inside. accessories ok, was expecting to get double flanged like when i ordered my first Beta Brainwavz Pro IEM in ****(which is still in good working condition till now).
M4 quality, i give 2 thumb ups. solid build. Without burn in, sound kind of very high for my liking. After 3 days of continuous burn in, overall sound slightly warm. Listen to Hip Hop, bass is good tight sound. Love it. Then listen to acoustic song treble extended and crisp, straight away I fall in love with it. The overall sound signature is a deep V-shaped frequency response, with lots of treble and bass. Super love it. Finally I pair up with my amp playing with FLAC. "Orgasm"!!!! Thanks mp4nation for bringing in the product, thanks Brainwavz for M4.
This is my story.Dont know about you guys, different people have different opinion, different liking.
- During development these were billed as the B2's little brother but with more bass, and I think they have done a decent job at that, but there are some caveats as explained below.
With the stock wide bore tips, you do get the clean and detailed sound of the B2 with added bass, but I wasn't always able to get a good seal, I really needed a tip size that lies between medium and large. With a bad seal, I either got piercing highs or a lack or bass.
With narrow bore tips, it is less airy and more congested and it becomes more V shaped.
If you happen to own Comply T-400 tips, it noticeably boosts the bass quite a lot and warms up the mids, you could say that it makes it more fun sounding.
As you can see you can get different sound signatures depending on what tips you use, and your opinion on the M4 may vary on what you hear.
When I first got these, I actually liked them quite a lot, I guess due to the excitement I bought something new, but after some time there was just something I didn't like about them. In particular when listening to metal and rock, there was an edginess to the sound I didn't like, sometimes the mids would sound a little thin too. So I do have mixed feelings about the M4, I didn't take to it as much as other Brainwavz models.
- more than 1 year(s)
- Headphones are very high quality made. Conveniently, there is a microphone and call answer key, good to use headphones with the iPhone. From the sound is also good, but lacks a bit of treble. But the bass sounds very good. I put a solid four.
- I got these on an MP4Nation sale, and I now regret not picking up a second pair at the price.
First, the sound:
Overall tonal balance tends very slightly towards the warm side, with smoothed but well extended highs and deep lows. There is a slight but noticeable mid-bass hump that extends into the lower mids, but it isn't unpleasant (to my ears, at least), and lends some warmth to the overall signature. Horizontal soundstage is average, with not very much depth, but instruments on well mastered tracks (I used the album "Promise", by the Eminence Symphony Orchestra) are resolved well, and decay sounds subjectively quick, helping with resolution.
Just one thing:
Many other reviews here call the mids slightly recessed, but I'm not hearing that. The chords are slightly thicker than on my Sony XBA-4, and the tonality in the upper registers is noticeably colder than on my Klipsch X-10, but personally, I like that. Your mileage may vary, but nobody I know who has tried these have anything bad to say about them.
Simply put, these are amazing value at MSRP, and if you ever see them on sale for less than $30 (on Amazon.com, or right here on MP4Nation), please do not hesitate since there is nothing better for your money.
I know the M4s are said to benefit from amping, but again, I don't really hear that, here. The M4s do respond quite noticeably to different sources, though - specifically, different output impedances give different sound signatures. A source with output impedance of lower than 2 Ohms gives a noticeably darker and wider signature than a source with 6 Ohms measured, and there is decent synergy with FiiO's E6 amp (<1 Ohm OI).
I have not encountered any issues with noise floor using Cowon J2, Samsung Galaxy S3 (International), FiiO E6, FiiO E10 or iPhone 4S as source.
- more than 3 month(s)
- Great sound and a good quality.
The Fedex delivery was very fast.
- more than 1 year(s)
- Brainwavz M4 were my first purchase at MP4Nation and my first IEM earphones. And I'm very happy and impressive with the sound and built quality ! Very comfortable, isolation is great and the package is awesome. I've been using them for almost 6 months now and M4's surpassed all my expectations. Thanx to MP4Nation !
- Great sound in a tiny package.
The packaging was pretty slick as well. Enjoyable to unpack and check out.
- more than 1 year(s)
- Strange headphones. The quality of performance is excellent. The cord is very good. Reliable jack. A good bag to carry your headphones. But the sound is not clear: the high frequencies strongly recessed bass bubnyaschy. Remained with the headphones HiFiMAN RE-ZERO, as they are more linear and closer to my perception of the music. BRAINWAVZ M4 or selling, or will give to someone.