Free Fedex to select destinations:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
BRAINWAVZ M2 feature a more mature, detailed and refined sound. Above all, the sound signature is fun and exciting, two words that will quickly be synonymous with the BRAINWAVZ M2. With great, full and punchy bass without sacrificing clarity and warmth, the M2 earphones are designed to sound good with any genre of music.
The M2 earphones also bring a new level of quality and detail to workmanship, the new cabling is of higher quality and helps to preserve the sound quality from your source gear and the earphones are constructed in a metallic body.
- "turned out to be a bass lovers delight. Once you get over the immediate fascination of the low end you will come to learn that the warm and forward midrange is quite fabulous as well" - techPowerUp
- "The bass is more snappy and punchy and has more presence, the mid is sweet and it pushes out the vocals, the highs is slightly higher than the flatline and it is smooth and comfortable." - VR-Zone
- For more, read the M2 User Reviews and Impressions thread on our forums.
- Punchy, accurate bass
- Warm, fun and exciting sound signature
- Great build quality
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10.7mm
- Rated Impedance: 20ohms Closed Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 115dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 20 ~ 20000Hz
- Distortion: <= 0.3% @ 94dB
- Channel balance: =< 2dB (at 1000Hz)
- Rated input power: 10mW
- Maximum input power: 40mW
- Plug: 3.5 mm 45-degree gold plated
- Cable length: 1.3 meters Y cord (CU/Ag) PUR
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 160 x 135 x 38mm
- Net Weight: 10g
- Gross Weight: 132g
- 1 x Comply foam tips
- 3 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 x Shirt clip
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Warranty card
*The included accessories with this product can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
BRAINWAVZ HM5 Clarity Boost - Low Profile - 3D Printed Headphone Cups - Black - Free Fedex 2 Day To Select Destination$29.50
- more than 2 year(s)
- All i have to say is that I'm super satisfied with this purchase. The product is worth every dollar. The headphones are pretty durable for the most part but i use them everyday for my commute which does a bit of wear and tear to them. However my first day lasted me a good half a year. As long as you see any issues you can always use the warranty to fix it, which is a big plus to this purchase.
- When i purchased the M2 2 years ago, they were a bargain due to sale and at the time there weren't many choices for good IEMs at the price range. Now a days there are so many better deals like VSonic GR06 for around 60 dollars price range. However, these have served me well. Brainwavz as a company is very realiable and their phones have lasted a long time and are very durable. I would recommend their product for their durability. I think the M5 and B2s are great phones if you can get them on sale. However, I feel their prices need to be lowered to compete with other brands coming out with better "bang for the buck". The M2s had a good fun sound but the bass seemed a bit bloated and wasn't crisp.
I would give it a 5 stars at the time I bought them, but atm they are a tier below other phones that have better sound quality. I will say that these make a good "or a bit better then average" gym phones and they are very comfortable and durable. They don't isolate a lot but I think the amount was good. You could also get comfy400s to make it better isolation.
- more than 1 year(s)
- M2s are excellent. I've fallen in love madly with my first IEM, the M1. After trying bunch of other, Brainwavz or even other brands' IEMs, M1 sounded the very best for me. So I was a little bit skeptical about my satisfaction with the M2. I'm absolutely not a basshead and I listen mainly to many flavours of metal, and then some dnb, and basically everything in between. Reproduction is of lossless 16b/44kHz FLAC through a Sansa Fuze.
Okay, so to my first impressions - I was left speachless. They are better than M1 in every aspect, highs, mids and lows, while still keeping that fun warmy signature of M1, which I loved so much. Mids and highs seem more acurate, the soundstage is wider and the separation of instruments also sounds better to me. The low end is another story. I've read, that M2s have a lot of bass and really satisfy bassheads. M1s were really very bass light and the M2 is a great improvement over them. The bass is definitely there, extends very well deep, but at the same time is really fast, dynamic and precise. The bass does not bleed at all and is really acurate. It is strong, but not overwhelming. Now I can hear bass guitar in each and every song, even though I almost didn't notice it with M1s.
My overall impression of them is that they sound very, very well, with nice detail and fast deep low-end. They had no problem to fit every genre of music I listen to, so I would recommend them as universal. Furthermore, if you like your M1s, like I did, then definitely go for M2s, you will fall in love with them. They are definitely worth every cent of their price and if you can get them at a discount, there is really no reason not to buy them.
- After reading several online reviews I finally decided to buy these headphones. They are very good headphones especially if you like electronic music. I usually listen to progressive trance and am very happy with them. If you have any problems with headphones mp4nation change of. It's a safe buy.
- more than 1 year(s)
- Excellent value. Still can't fault these for value. Prominent bass without being dominating. Only thing stopping these from being 5 star is the average to medium build quality! On my third pair!
- i have tried so many under usd$50 earphone such as sound magic pl-12,18, h260, muse m1..but still cannot beat this m2 since it provide the deep and sharp bass and a close and clear vocal....but the cons is the build quality is poor as the joint of the rubber is rip off from the driver
- more than 1 year(s)
- Received these a few weeks back and they are excellent. The Bass is great without overpowering the mids and highs. They are really good for the money. Excellent value.
- I m searching for headphones for 2 weeks and i ve made my decision.M2.
I was looking for ATH CKS90 but its appareance was weird.İt was so big and it seemed to be unconfortable.
But M2 is much more little than CKS90 and its performance is very good for its price.
Actually,the appareance of this headphone is not my style,it could havea more modern style.
- Performance is good but it is not durable . . I have enjoyed music with M2 . Life of the product can be increased
- After having some trouble getting the right tips, I ended using the Comply : even if the M2 are not the most comfortable IEM, with a below average noise isolation, I really enjoy the warm sound of the M2. It's not too bassy, but fun! Precision could be better. Noise of the cable could also be reduced, but at this price, I can't think of anything really better.