Free Fedex 2 Day Shipping:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option the Brainwavz M2 must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
BRAINWAVZ M3 features a new housing design to go along with exceptional clarity and balance across the lows, mids and highs, at a price that makes the competition sweat. The sound signature of the M3 is about balance, and offering great clarity without sacrificing punchy and accurate bass. With accurate sound reproduction, crisp and clear vocals with bass that won't disappoint, there really is no reason not to pick up the M3 earphones.
Like the other BRAINWAVZ models we want to offer you the BRAINWAVZ M3 at a price that you can walk away knowing you got a good deal for the money you paid.
- " The overall sound signature is on the warm and musical side, silky smoother in a more laid back manner with an emphasis on a more spacious presentation." - In Ear Matters
- "Spacious and balanced sound, warm and full mids, good bass and very relaxed." - TechEnclave
- For more, read the M3 User Reviews and Impressions thread on our forums.
- Spacious, balanced sound
- Great clarity amongst punchy, satisfying bass
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10.7mm
- Rated Impedance: 20ohms
- Sensitivity: 115dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 20 ~ 20000Hz
- Distortion: <= 0.5% @ 94dB 20upa
- Channel balance: =< 2dB (at 1000Hz)
- Rated input power: 10mW
- Maximum input power: 40mW
- Plug: 3.5 mm 45-degree gold plated
- Cable length: 1.3 meters Y cord (CU/Ag) PUR
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 160 x 135 x 38mm
- Net Weight: 10g
- Gross Weight: 132g
- 1 x Comply foam tips
- 3 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 x Shirt clip
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Warranty card
*The included accessories with the BRAINWAVZ M3 can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
Video Testimonials & Reviews
Upload your video
- nice relaxing sound but a bit too priceyReview by KL
I find them to be a little mid-centric as the bass and highs are slightly behind the mids. They have a smooth and warm tone, they also have a relaxed sound which is pleasing to the ears and I can see how they would appeal to a lot of people. I've had these for 2 years, but while they are nice enough, the competition has heated up, I think there are better options for $90. (Posted on 5/9/13)
- greate!Review by Alexey
- Just amazing!Review by VEYSEL
And trust mp4nation, I bought it from Turkey it came here maybe 2 weeks later but I did not have any problem.Highly recommended, this product and this site, you can buy with ease (Posted on 2/16/13)
- Lo mejor por el precioReview by Julio
- Very good quality for the priceReview by Valentin
Even though bass aren't very punchy, the sound is clear is neutral. M3 is one of the best IEM with a detailled sound and a warm signature in this price range.
You can drive it easily (no need for an amp if you have a good player) with a Cowon J3, Sansa with Rockbox ...
For the build quality, i would say that these earphones are very resistant. I used them for 2 years, carrying the earphones in my jean and they only broke today (without taking care of them a lot).
Finally, I will only say that I think they are one of the best earphones in this price range.
(Posted on 2/3/13)
- m3 vs klipsch s4iReview by chikku
I don't know much technical aspects, but still I can give a good armature level comparison.
I am a great music fan and I listed to all kinds of musics from new age to dub step.
comfort: s4i wins with a slight margin.
s4i's oval shaped buds are excellent fit.
Build quality: m3 is a clear winner. superior cables and metal casing.
Sound: m3 wins
Only one cons I found: bass is not that much. It is tight, well structured. Bass is there when needed, but 10% lesser than the needed amount. But still its very enjoyable.
Still you will enjoy the sound that comes from this IEM, more than other well known brands out there.
s4i have more bass than m3 (less than m2), but for me the s4i sounds a bit muddy on lows and highs. Highs for s4i are very uncomfortable for ears when compare to m3.
M3 has sweet mids, controlled bass, good highs (weakest past of m2), clear vocals, well defined and balanced sound with a wide sound stage. Guitar, flute, vocals etc sounds mind blowing.
I can listen to the music for a long time with my m3 with out any pains for my ears.
i can clearly hear the difference in overall sound quality with my M3, it's far superior than s4i. Even after a try, all of my friends said the same thing.
It's like I upgraded the sound quality 2 steps better with the same price of s4i.
Accessories: m3 wins
Excellent hard case when compare to the metal (odd looking) case of s4i
value for money: no doubt M3 again wins, better value for the money for its superior crystal clear sound and build quality
When compare to the klipsch band, Brainwawz is a less known brand.
Before you go with the brand name, check the build quality and sound of this little master. Its rock solid with quality sound, where s4i is muddy compare to m3 and, has a poor and cheap build quality.
If you are purchasing s4i, i feel that you are not spending for the sound quality rather than spending for their marketing.
I feel like all Brainwawz products (even my M2- superior bass- far better than s4i) are cheap yet excellent build and sound quality when compare to other well known brands in its price range.
One more thing I need to add about Mp4 nation.
Nothing can be said less than excellent. awesome service, I got my m3 with in 3 days after I order it.
With in 3 days from hongkong to south India, unbelievable.
i am truly exited with this product. You don't need to believe any of my words. Just have a try of this little master M3 and compare with well known s4i or Boss, I am sure, you will feel the same thing as I have mentioned.
I am now a big fan of brainwavz and mp4 nation, and I will highly recommend m3 than s4i or boss sie2.
If you are bass head I recommend m2 or R1 over s4i or boss.
(Posted on 2/3/13)
- Impressive audio quality for this priceReview by Anton
- High quality sound for little money.Review by Stanislav
High frequencies are better, more, but sometimes they like the background.
Average frequency too high-level I particularly like how headphones playing acoustic guitar. Voice artists are very alive.
Low frequencies are present and very structured, but they are not deep. but maybe it can change - picking up more tips.
I love your headphones wherever I go, they are always with me. Good design, well assembled, quality cord all contribute to the long life of the headphones.
(Posted on 6/29/12)
- Amazing - not just for the priceReview by Nicolas
The M3s have a warm signature, but they are still pretty detailed (though not what I would call analytical). They excel at everything acoustic and ambient, and with a bit of EQ'ing, they are also a great fit for rock and faster genres. The bass is amazing: it's there when you need it and it sits back when the song requires it to. If you are a basshead, stay away.
All in all, a well-rounded pair of headphones that excels at making you feel like you are in the first row of a concert, surrounded by the instruments, and with an added emphasis on vocals. (Posted on 6/15/12)