Free Fedex to select destinations:
- If you reside in USA, Canada, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Singapore, Japan, S. Korea, India and a few other locations you will have the option of FREE FEDEX at checkout. The option appears in your shipping options at checkout.
- To get the Free Fedex option this product must be the only item in your cart or other products eligible for free fedex and the shipping address to one of the eligible countries mentioned above, otherwise the free fedex option will not show during checkout.
BRAINWAVZ M2 feature a more mature, detailed and refined sound. Above all, the sound signature is fun and exciting, two words that will quickly be synonymous with the BRAINWAVZ M2. With great, full and punchy bass without sacrificing clarity and warmth, the M2 earphones are designed to sound good with any genre of music.
The M2 earphones also bring a new level of quality and detail to workmanship, the new cabling is of higher quality and helps to preserve the sound quality from your source gear and the earphones are constructed in a metallic body.
- "turned out to be a bass lovers delight. Once you get over the immediate fascination of the low end you will come to learn that the warm and forward midrange is quite fabulous as well" - techPowerUp
- "The bass is more snappy and punchy and has more presence, the mid is sweet and it pushes out the vocals, the highs is slightly higher than the flatline and it is smooth and comfortable." - VR-Zone
- For more, read the M2 User Reviews and Impressions thread on our forums.
- Punchy, accurate bass
- Warm, fun and exciting sound signature
- Great build quality
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 10.7mm
- Rated Impedance: 20ohms Closed Dynamic
- Sensitivity: 115dB at 1mW
- Frequency range: 20 ~ 20000Hz
- Distortion: <= 0.3% @ 94dB
- Channel balance: =< 2dB (at 1000Hz)
- Rated input power: 10mW
- Maximum input power: 40mW
- Plug: 3.5 mm 45-degree gold plated
- Cable length: 1.3 meters Y cord (CU/Ag) PUR
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 160 x 135 x 38mm
- Net Weight: 10g
- Gross Weight: 132g
- 1 x Comply foam tips
- 3 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 x Shirt clip
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Warranty card
*The included accessories with this product can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- more than 2 month(s)
- I just received my Brainwavz M2 ear phones and the product is worth every penny paid.
The bass is not too powerful but doesn't crackle even at high volume. Sound clarity is also amazing.
- more than 1 year(s)
- Sorry for writing the review lately. I bought this in June last year.
Previously, I have been used another IEM below $20 price range and I loved it. But still it was not giving that punchy bass which I was looking for. Then a friend suggested me to buy a Brainwavz M2.
And it was The One!
I ordered it from Mp4nation.net and opted for Free FedEx Worldwide Delivery. I got it at my doorstep on the 3rd day after placing the order. I don't think one can expect a faster delivery than this being in another country.
The package has a pair of foam tips and 3 pairs of ear tips from which you can choose your best fit for noise isolation and comfort. But the real thing is the hard case which comes in the package. I am still using the case and apart from protecting my earphones, even the case itself doesn't have a crack, tear or scratch.
Ok so, when I fitted the best size ear tip and tried the IEM, it sounded blunt! I didn't get any bass, treble was ok and little mids. I was very dissappointed. Then I started to burn-in the IEM with online burn-in webistes and with my mp3 player and kept it on the whole night. In morning after about 10 hours of burn-in I found it giving a decent bass and lows, the mids and vocals have become more clear and highs were great! Then I kept it using with my mp3 player regularly and alternately I kept it in burn-in mode.
Finally, after more than 120 or 130 hours of burn-in, I found the bass quite deep and thumping, just what I wanted and I could hear all the elements of the music clearly in a song which were not so clear with my earlier earphones.
Finally I can say that after proper burn-in:-
Pros: Soundstage is very good, has a deep punchy bass and the sound clarity is great. Noise isolation is excellent and the braided cable used is quite sturdy and would not get tangled easily. IEM Case provided is excellent.
Cons: Bass may sound too heavy for some people who would not want to compromise clarity for some elongated booming bass. Also, gradually the port hole on the IEM may cause some wind noise if you happen to walk outside in an environment with lots of wind.
I have compared it with Klipsch Image S4 IEMs and I can say that it sounds at par with those.
My Rating: 4-4.5 out of 5.
- more than 2 year(s)
- My favorite headphones with superb deep bass. Also, I really like the construction scene in depth. Well, about a reliable coiled cable, you probably already heard. :)
- I bought this iem 9 months ago. And i very like it. It's a price/performance product. Im using it with my sansa clip+ and they are my bad boys. You can buy this iem easily without hesitation
- After having some trouble getting the right tips, I ended using the Comply : even if the M2 are not the most comfortable IEM, with a below average noise isolation, I really enjoy the warm sound of the M2. It's not too bassy, but fun! Precision could be better. Noise of the cable could also be reduced, but at this price, I can't think of anything really better.
- Performance is good but it is not durable . . I have enjoyed music with M2 . Life of the product can be increased
- I m searching for headphones for 2 weeks and i ve made my decision.M2.
I was looking for ATH CKS90 but its appareance was weird.İt was so big and it seemed to be unconfortable.
But M2 is much more little than CKS90 and its performance is very good for its price.
Actually,the appareance of this headphone is not my style,it could havea more modern style.
- more than 1 year(s)
- Received these a few weeks back and they are excellent. The Bass is great without overpowering the mids and highs. They are really good for the money. Excellent value.
- i have tried so many under usd$50 earphone such as sound magic pl-12,18, h260, muse m1..but still cannot beat this m2 since it provide the deep and sharp bass and a close and clear vocal....but the cons is the build quality is poor as the joint of the rubber is rip off from the driver
- more than 1 year(s)
- Excellent value. Still can't fault these for value. Prominent bass without being dominating. Only thing stopping these from being 5 star is the average to medium build quality! On my third pair!