Brainwavz Earphone Hard Case
Color: Red & Black
The Brainwavz earphone hard case is suitable to hold most earphones. The hard case will safely protect your earphones and will easily fit into your pocket. The case is quite large and roomy, making it easy for you to store your earphones, accessories and maybe even a small mp3 player.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
BRAINWAVZ HM3 Headphones + Brainwavz Zirconia Headphone Stand - Free Fedex 2 Day To Select Destination
Regular Price: $49.50
Now only: $39.50
Brainwavz M5 IEM Earphone - Black + Free Brainwavz Delta + Fedex 2 Day To Select Destinations - XMAS 2013$44.50
- such a good value for money case you won't find a second time. Very durable, practical and pretty good looking with lots of space for your IEMs and some accessoires.
- The case came with my M5 earphones. Very nice black and red color appearance, double zippers and very strong build! The size is also not too big and fits quite well in my pocket. I would recommend buying it to store and protect your precious earphones. Excellent quality!
- Got this with my M4.
It's very durable, portable, and attractive. Great case!
- more than 5 month(s)
- There is lightweight and very durable case.
It easily holds two pairs of earphones and little sansa clip+. Nice!
- Very very tiny but everything (ipod nano 3g + IEM) fits well safe inside this hard case. Last but not least the quality is awesome, eye-catching stuff!
- My friend in office just bought a TDK Balanced Ameture. But keeps them in his R1 Case. Sadly TDK provided him with a pouch and its more than scary to keep your 150$ headphones in those velvet pouches.
I think Brainwavz dont just make good headphones but you can clearly see that there is a thought process behind everything they do.
Keep up the good work. And i think the SALE should be back again on the CASE... Waiting....
- more than 1 year(s)
- This case really great and very cheap... certainly safe for earphones :))
- I think that older Brainwavz hard cases missed the second pocket. This one has two pockets. Whats more, it is big, pretty and much harder than the old ones. It easily fits my IEMs, tips, short data cable and my Sansa Clip Zip.
two pockets to hold both earphones and small player
big enough but small enough
hard, really hard, provides the best defence
really good build quality
quite cheap (for what you get)
your girlfriend will become really pushy until you buy one for her, so buy 2 unless you are single
- more than 1 year(s)
- Nice case, sturdy and big enought to carry anything i need, maybe to much big.
But for the price is really good.
- This is a very nice case. It has good crush protection, feels strong .
It can fit 3 earphones 2 in the pockets one loose in the middle. Or 2 and a small mp3 players.
The Red and black colour scheme looks the part while the metal Brainwavz badge is a great touch. I also like the fact that it is dual zippered .
The only slight negative is that zipper handle metal is fairly thin. A slight change to the zipper would make the fantastic case 100% perfect.