The 2013 edition has had some changes to the casing to improve their durability. The sound has also had minor changes and now has slightly more bass.
THIS COMES WITH MICROPHONE WITH SIMPLE REMOTE FUNCTIONS (PICK UP, HANG UP, MUTE, PLAY, PAUSE, NEXT). COMPATIBLE WITH PHONES THAT SUPPORT TRRS connector, LIKE THE IPHONE, ANDROID PHONES ETC.
The beta earphones are characterized by their balance, providing a clear and detailed sound that is full with a hint of warmth, giving you a fun and unbiased audio experience unmatched at the beta's price point. Along with an eye catching in-ear monitor design, the BRAINWAVZ beta features a dynamic driver tuned specifically for balance and accurate sound representation. Good build quality also ensures long lasting quality - the betas are built to last.
- Clear and detailed sound
- Comfortable fit
- Long lasting quality
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 13.5mm, CCAW Drive units
- Rated Impedance: 16ohms
- Frequency range: 20 ~ 20KHz
- Rated input power: 10mW
- Maximum input power: 40mW
- Plug: 3.5mm, 45 degree, gold-plated
- Cable length: 1.2m
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 101 x 72 x 36mm
- Net Weight: 13g
- Gross Weight: 35g
- 3 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 x Pair of Comply foam tips S-series
- 1 x Instruction manual and 1 year warranty card
*The included accessories with the BRAINWAVZ beta can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
BRAINWAVZ HM3 Headphones + Brainwavz Zirconia Headphone Stand - Free Fedex 2 Day To Select Destination$49.50
Brainwavz Beta IEM Earphones [2013 Edition] - Triple Pack - - Free Fedex 2 Day To Select Destination$29.50
- Tengo que dar fe de que estos audifonos les gustaran a muchos por su alto grado de bajos, los que escuchen musica electronica, musica clasica, o musica con hartos graves en general quedaran sorprendidos por la claridad de todos los graves, los medios van en igual calidad y los altos se escuchan decentes para lo que valen, ademas las almohadillas que traen hacen que sea comodo para cualquier persona.
Ademas de que trae microfono para usar comodamente con el celular.
- I bought this earphones in a very good price(14 USD), but it is als good for the present price. It contains 6 set ear tips, and 1 set foam tips. I use the foam tips it is so comfortable. This earphone is balanced and the soun is clear, so I recommen it for the most kind of music. I think it is best buy for this price.
- I have reviewed many Brainwavz earphones from the past 3 months. The brand which you can blindly opt for if you want something good.
Coming to Beta - again the best price on Christmas deal. The build quality is very good.
The sound is very balanced with detailed sound. The bass is not thumping though it gives good level of punch to the beats and need at least 10 hours of burn in to perform at its best.
I have compared it with the similar or bit more price earphones like Sony MDRs. Though the bass has a good quantity in MDR the clarity is not even comparable with the Betas.
If you are looking for a budget but not to compromise in the quality of sound with a slight emphasis in bass I would say Betas are the Best.
- more than 1 year(s)
- What a surprise these are for the price I paid. Definitely great value for money. The sound is great for a budget IEM but don't expect it to sound better than $100 IEMs.
It's great as a back-up pair or for activities such as exercise or in the gym. It's comfortable and is best worn over the ear. There are microphonics from the cable but wearing it over ear helps a lot.
Overall, a great deal for under $15.
- I purchased the new 2013 ver.
built quality are solid for traveling.
housing are lock & fit for my ears, won'y budge even if I'm running.
you'll got 6 pairs of rubber tips + 1 pair comply tips (great for iem at this price!).
cables are solid.
the remote are useable for most smartphones (except few sony models, but you can fix this easily)
sound quality are very good for the price.
bass are solid, mids are good, highs are clear.
nothing, I repeat, NOTHING can beat it at this price !!!
BUY this if you want better IEM to replace stock factory IEM as starters.
- not more, but you get a lot for your money. Design is not for me, but SQ is really good
- more than 2 year(s)
- I was really pleasantly surprised with these. I was doubly lucky as i purchased them when they were on sale but even at their full price I believe they are a great buy. Sound is really good- obviously not as good as some high end IEMs but compared with similarly priced products they excel. Also one of the more comfortable IEMs I have tried.
- more than 2 year(s)
- Lets get one thing out of the way first. Sound Quality. Its good. Balanced. Casual listeners will not have any complaints.
I had a pair of Beta for travel use. They broke just under an year so I ordered another pair. What struck me that the cable on the newer one was so bad! My earlier pair had a soft cable which resisted tangling while the new one was hard and tangled quite easily. While that may have been done to increase the structural potency but I liked the older one better.
This is the only Issue I had with my Beta and they are perfect for what I use them for.
If nitpicking then I would say that the Mic could be a little less sensitive. Picks up a heck lotta noise.
I rate the Betas at 4/5 especially with the Comply Foam tips.
- more than 2 year(s)
- I bought a few of these for friends including my own sporadic use. They are definitely a step above Brainwavz Alpha but can't match up to M1 which I have as well. However, there was an issue which MP4Nation resolved it. My friend's unit has the cap dropped off and it seeed that it wasn't glue appropriately. This seems to be a common manufacturer's issue as I heard such cases. Anyway, it will give very good sound when it doesn't have manufacturer's defects. I am not sure how well this will hold but only time will tell.
- more than 2 year(s)
- These earphones has great, clear sound, along with poor build of earpieces and low isolation, but overall for 33$ it's hard to find anything better than this. Recommend them for everyone who's looking for good sound at low price. But if you are ready to spend 10$ more you should definitely buy brainwavz m1.