The 2013 edition has had some changes to the casing to improve their durability. The sound has also had minor changes and now has slightly more bass.
The Beta earphones are characterized by their balance, providing a clear and detailed sound that is full with a hint of warmth, giving you a fun and unbiased audio experience unmatched at the beta's price point. Along with an eye catching in-ear monitor design, the Brainwavz beta features a dynamic driver tuned specifically for balance and accurate sound representation. Good build quality also ensures long lasting quality - the betas are built to last.
- Clear and detailed sound
- Comfortable fit
- Long lasting quality
- Transducers/Drivers: Dynamic, 13.5mm, CCAW Drive units
- Rated Impedance: 16ohms
- Frequency range: 20 ~ 20KHz
- Rated input power: 10mW
- Maximum input power: 40mW
- Plug: 3.5mm, 45 degree, gold-plated
- Cable length: 1.2m
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions (Packaging): 101 x 72 x 36mm
- Net Weight: 13g
- Gross Weight: 35g
- 3 x Pairs of ear tips (S/M/L)
- 1 x Pair of Comply foam tips S-series
- 1 x Instruction manual and 1 year warranty card
*The included accessories with the BRAINWAVZ Beta can change at any time, as can the outer packaging design. The photographs of the packaging, and the list of included accessories, may not necessarily reflect what your package will look like or the accessories you will receive if the manufacturer decide to make a change. We will, however, do our best to keep this page up to date.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- very good earphones !!!
and fast delivery, 2 Days from order date to Germany
- Very good sound out of the box, and gets even better with time. Nicely balanced, not too heavy on the bass. Good sound isolation.
I'm very hard on my earphones and they lasted me as long as what my other ones usually last, which is a plus considering how inexpensive they are.
Really, you can't go wrong for the price.
- more than 2 year(s)
- Overall - good headphones. Sound improves after heating about 60-80 hours. They are really starting to sound clearer over time. Sound pleasant. Of the shortcomings - thin cable.
- Sound quality is pretty good for price, but build may be better. I've enjoyed Alphas much more in rock or electronic music, Betas are better for jazz or classical music. Ergonomics can be better, they can be uncomfortable for some ears. But biggest problem is very poor build quality. One earphone just cracked and splitted for two parts. For most users i will recommend Alphas which are much more comfortable, well build and offers better sound quality for most users.
- more than 2 year(s)
- I own Brainwavz B2, HM5, HM3, R1, M2, M4, M1, Soundmagic PL30 & ajay's 3... but after B2s, , I find these the earphones of my choice....
The sound-stage is wide and the sound is balanced and I donot need an equalizer setting when I use my Ipod
Must haves and a steal at this price. I have been using these for almost a year and they are holding to the ruff use well...
- very nice earphones at this price,,,,i have used them with galaxy s2,iPhone 4 and htc sensation.The mic is brilliant.The voice is crystal clear over the talks.Even the music listening is a good experience.So overall 9/10.
- As entry level IEMs they provide good quality sound with detailed and clean vocals. I'd describe them as being little warm and balanced, though they aren't bass heavy. Sound stage is quite wide and above average. It is also important to select some good tips to make them seal well and sound well. They are worth trying for the price, but of course more expensive Brainwavz IEMs have also more competent sound.
- came as a gift to the amplifier, assembly bad, in hands the left earphone collapsed at elastic band removal, a sound simply awful! As at cheap fonts for phone! I don't recommend to buy!
- Very good sound esp i like the bass at this price range.
Only con is that its build quality, i had 2 pair of them, now might be stretching sound comes only in the right earbud. might be bcoz of the excessive use. i use them day and night!
But overall very great product. Just Try them once!
- more than 2 year(s)
- The sound is very nice and it comes with lots of in-ear adjusts to choose. I tryed with lots of music and compared to my Porta-Pro. Recommend this product.