This entry-level network camera is ideal for small-scale surveilance to be used in small business, home offices or residences, for example. This camera can be used both over a network, or remotely accessed over the Internet via IP address, with full control available over all popular browsers. A built-in microphone and motion sensor, as well as infrared LED for night vision provide comprehensive methods of surveillance and for detection.This is also compatible with iPhone and Android apps, so you can view and control your camera right from your phone!
- MJPEG video compression.
- VGA/QVGA/QQVGA resolutions supported.
- Built-in mic.
- Built-in pan/tilt (horizontal: 270 degrees; vertical: 90 degrees)
- Support for 802.11 b/g protocol
- Supports UPNP, port forwarding
- Built-in web server, supports video viewing and parameter settings via web browser
- Built-in motion detection alarm - alarm pin can be connected to external sensors
- Email/FTP server notification for alarm-trip
- Infrared LED for night vision, covering 6-10m area
- Support for 3 levels of user authority
- Supports upgrade online
- Central management software included
- Support for all popular web browsers including IE, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
- IP/Network camera actual.
- Removeable wireless signal antenna
- Removeable stand
- AC charger
- CD with software + manual
Video Testimonials & Reviews
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Please watch my video reviews of the Wansview IP camera:
@ salim, could you please say me where i can find the custom firmware for this product in a youtube comment or something?
- This a very good camera for the price. You can even install Custom firmware with that bit of extra if you desire that.